Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Rockingham & Surrounds
  5. Any 35+ mums with young children?

Any 35+ mums with young children? Lock Rss

Hi! Just wondering if there are any 'older' mums out there with young children? I have a 2.5 yr old and a 10 month old. Would love to hear from you!
hi, I'm 30, I know i'm not older, but i have 4 kids who are nearly 11, 5 1/2, 3 1/2 and 2 smile and i live in warnbro
[Edited on 24/11/2009]

I'm 44 and have a 3 1/2 yr old dd. I also have two older children aged 18 & 20. I'm in Mandurah.

I am 32 and have 2 girls, 2.5 and 8 months. Living in Meadow Springs only moved here in April. Still very new to the area.
Hi everyone - wow! sorry - i haven't checked this forum recently and did realise that you had all responded.

Sounds like we all have some things in common - so if anyone would like to meet up sometime, that would be great. Perhaps if you just say that you are interested, then we can PM each other with the specific details of when and where.

Looking forward to chatting more.
hiya

im not sure if this group is still active..im 36 and have an 18month old toddler called bailey..we live in beeliar...
Hi there
Im 36 and have 13 mth old twins:)
Cheers
Claire
ohh i dont know how u would handle twins..one is enough!! my hat goes off to u hun..
Hi, I'm 31 and have an almost 5 month old baby girl, she is my first (and probably only) and I am a single Mum.

I don't seem to fit into the "younger" mums threshold (18yrs etc), I guess I'm at that "in between" age where there seems to be fewer new single Mummies of the same age group.

I live in the Melville area of Western Australia. I'd love to find out how I can get into Mum and bubs groups etc, I have no idea where to look or how to go about it all. If anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful smile

**oops, need to change my ticker, lol. (I haven't been in the forum since my DD was born!
Sign in to follow this topic