Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Rockingham & Surrounds
  5. Good Family Suburbs to Live In Rockingham

Good Family Suburbs to Live In Rockingham Lock Rss

Hi,

My name in Amy and I am looking to move back to Rockingham after almost 12 years away. I know a lot has changed (like the railway line, when did that go in?) so I would like to know the best suburbs to live in. Money is not an issue for me anymore, so somewhere within walking distance to school would be nice.

I have a list of suburbs that I have lived in, and a few that were suggested by a friend. Please help. I am planning for this early next year.

Suburbs: Warnbro, Port Kennedy, Secret Harbour, Safety Bay, Baldivis, Waikiki.

I am looking for a family friendly environment. I am not planning for a family for a few years yet, but I want to be settled before that time comes. I will be driving across when the time comes too, so any suggestions on how long to drive before stopping for the night and what to take? Thanks.
Hi, I live in Warnbro near centro warnbro, it's a lovely area to live in smile

Hi, I live in Warnbro near centro warnbro, it's a lovely area to live in smile

I used to live in Warnbro. Caffra Close to be exact. I know the house is still there too as it is a defence house.

I visited Warbro and the area in early 2005, I was absolutely stunned at the changes. I liked the look of Secret Harbour though.

Another question. I am planning on sending my child/ren to private school. I went through hell in public over there so I will not be repeating that with them. Any suggestions?
Sign in to follow this topic