Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Hills District Mothers Group?

Hills District Mothers Group? Lock Rss

Hi Everyone

I'm Jo, I have a 2 year old son and 4 month old daughter and was hoping to start a Mothers' Group - maybe get together once a week (rotating at each others' houses, or in a park, weather permitting?)

I live in Kellyville. If anyone is interested, let me know what day/time is good for you and maybe we can start a little group up.

I'm fine for any day except Wednesdays, and prefer to get together in the morning to accommodate nap time for the older one!

Jo, NSW, Mum of Aidan, Mackenzie and Ryan

hi i live at northmead and im always looking to meet other mums i have 2 boys Trevor who is3 and Robert who is 1

tina,n.s.w mum to 2 boys

Hi Jo,
I live in Kellyville also and would be interested in getting together...Thursdays are out for me, but any other day is good.
My son is 16 months and sleeps 10.30ish - 1pmish.
Look forward to hearing from you!

Suz, NSW

I also live in Kellyville and have a 9 month old daughter. I am going back to work soon, but Mon are the best day for me too. My mothers group is in a bit of disarray cus members have work commitments, but it's always good to meet new pple. Name the date, day and time and I will do my best to be there. BTW have u been up to Castle Towers cinemas on a Wed Babes in Arms at 10:30 ? I was there this week its a baby town.

Nik, NSW

Sign in to follow this topic