Huggies Forum

Liverpool mums Rss

Hi everyone my name is georgie.I have a 8year old boy and a 17 months old girl.I had a play group going for a while but a few of those mums have moved out of the area.We all use to meet up every so often.
There is only three of us now.there was about 8 of us all together.So i thought i'd post here and see if anyone else from the liverpool or surrounding area would like to meet up and join our group.
Just leave a message here and i'll get back to you here.Hope to hear from a few mums soon.

georgie,nsw

Hi Georgie, I live in Liverpool and would like to know more about the people that go to your playgroup. For example age of mother and child. I am 21 years old single mum and my daughter is 10 months. I am after people my own age. Thanks

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

I live at Hinchinbrook (near Hoxton Park). I'm 34 and my daughter is 1 and we aren't in a play group. I'd also like to know some details about the other mums such as ages.
Hi guys,thanks for replying.As for ages there are two of us who are 25 and one who is in her 30's.
i have an 8 year old boy and 17 month old girl.
The other 25 year old has two girls one whose 5 and the other is 17 months.
The lady who's in her 30's has a 17 month old son and a ten week old son.
We are all married and about 15mins away from each other.
We just met up yesterday at tic tocs and the kids had heaps of fun.Let me know if you guys ever want to meet up.
If you know of anyone whose also in our area let them know about us.The more the merrier.Hope to hear from you soon.

georgie,nsw

I took Madison to TicTocs 2 weeks ago and she had a great time. Would love to meet up with everyone. Do you just meet duing the week or at weekends at all? I currently looking for a full time job so will be going back to work soon - hopefully.
Hi Kirstie we usally meet up during the week.We never have met up on the weekends as the play centre are usaully packed out.
We might be going there next week some time i will keep you posted.Just in case you wanna come along.

georgie,nsw

That would be great
What is Tic Tocs like? Bubby is 10 months, is there anything for her to do there? She crawls and walks around furniture.

Tic Tocs has a special section for little ones where they won't get trampled by bigger kids. There are things for her to climb on, plastic balls, and other stuff. There is also a cafe for mums to have a coffee.
Hi guys we are meeting at tic tocs tomorrow .You guys are most welcome to come a long.We will be there at 9:30am.

georgie,nsw

We would love to come but unfortunately my daughter has had a fever all day today so I unless she is a lot better in the morning we won't be able to make it this time.
Yeah I'll try to make it. Depends if i get paid. How do i know who you are?

Sign in to follow this topic