Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. More Mums in Penrith

More Mums in Penrith Lock Rss

Hello,,

Im Casey, and i have a daughter (Nardia) 14mths, We are just looking for other mum's and dad's in the penrith area,,

If you are that person drop me a line...
[email protected]
Id love to hear from you..

Bye for now,,,

oxoxox

Casey NSW 14mth Baby Girl

Hi Casey.
My name is Sue. I live in Jamisontown, South/Penrith. I'm 36 years old. I'm married with 3 kids ages 3 yrs, 5 yrs & 7 yrs old.

I'm a stay at home mum, and I love it.

My e-mail addy is [email protected]

You are welcome to contact me sometime if your interested.
I don't have msn messenger, but I do have yahoo messenger.. My ID in that is [email protected]

bye for now.
Sue.
Hi my name is bec i live in glenmore park and have a 7 week old daughter namer Gemma my email is [email protected]
or msn [email protected]
Hi I'm Jennifer. I'm 25 and have an 11 month old son. I live in south penrith and am a SAHM

Would love to hear from other mums who live around my area and are around the same age

Jennifer, Penrith NSW

Hi all

My name is Sam and I had my baby girl Elise at Nepean on 7/9/05.

Its great to see so many ladies getting together for a cuppa and a chat, just what we all need a sanity break at times.

I am back at work now 3 days a week and I am a childcare worker so if anyone has questions I would only be too happy to suggest some ideas. Can't say i know it all though ok....

Congratulations to you all on your beautiful bubs and I hope to chat again soon

Sam,NSW,Elise 7/9/05

Hi,
I am 32 and have a gorgeous 21 month old daughter. We live in Luddenham, so are a bit isolated in terms of other littlies being close by. Would love to make contact with some other mums in the Penrith area with littlies so that Alyssa can have some playmates.
I work two days a week as a teacher.
Carly

Carly - mummy to Alyssa, Ava and Mason

Hi Girls

Well I had a good day back at work. I missed Byron all day though, but when I picked him up he was all smiles. It was a school development day so it was a pretty easy day, just lots of preparation for the term. I am looking forward to having my year 3 class.

A big hello to everyone sorry can't spend to long on here today I have heaps to do. Oh the life of a working mum. Have a good night all.

Take care
Jenny

hey everyone im jess i have a 11 month old little boy
i live in cambridge park
and i would love to hear from some people around here...

thank u
Sign in to follow this topic