Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TWINS Lock Rss

I am expecting TWINS in May 2006. Looking for 3 wheel jogger stroller. Is there anyone out there wanting to sell there twin pram? Looked around, some of the prams seem quite costly.
Hi rennae, try contacting your local multiplebirth association. Some area groups hire and I know ours has a page listing items for sale in the monthly newsletter. I joined while I was still pregnant.

www.amba.org.au
Membership will show local groups,and by the way we are in the dental study and apparently they can will tell you if your twins are identical or not if you are unsure. (ours are b/g so we knew they were fraternal smile )

If you are near Sutherland Shire one of the mums advertised in the school newsletter to sell a twin jogger pram (she had 11mth gap 'tween kids), don't know if it's still available though.

Robynne-69 DH-61 DS1-94 DD1-96 DS2-99 DS3&DD2-04

Hi Rennae,

I cant help you out with the double pram as i am pregnant with twins aswell and also due in may on the 12th by first ultrasound on 9th by 18 week ultrasound. jsut thought id say hi and if yoiu wanna chat i know what yo going through except i got a 1 year old aswell.

Good luck with your pregnancy.
bugger the 3 wheeler get a mc clarn twin traveller bloody brillant. i used to nanny for twins and that's what they had so when i found out i was having twins i bought the same
Sign in to follow this topic