Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Would you like to start a mother's Group (Strathfield/Concord area)

Would you like to start a mother's Group (Strathfield/Concord area) Lock Rss

Hi

Are there any new mums out there who would like to form a mum's group? I am a 33 yo new mum with a 5mth old. My ECC group fell by the wayside and I would really enjoy some female company to share my experiences with! grin

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Hi! I am new to Sydney and would love to join a mothers group. I ahve a 3 yaer old who needs a few friends. If you have already started a group pleses let me know. I am in the Strathfield area.
from Perthpat

Perthpat,NSW,3yr old

Hi! Please forgive the spelling of my last email. From Perthpat

Perthpat,NSW,3yr old

I am 32 with an almost 8mth old in Concord. You are welcome to come to my mother's group. There's about 8 of us but only about 5 or 6 routinely. We meet alternate Mons and Weds. We are meeting next Mon 1st Nov at 10:30 at the coffee club at Burwood Westfields.

Hope you can make it.
Hi,

I would love to join a mother's group in the area. I have recently moved to Nth Strathfield and don't know anybody in the area. I am 35 years old with a 14 month old.

Please email me at [email protected], I would love to hear from you.

Regards,
Sam

Mum to toddler

Hi, I live in Strathfield and have three children 7,5 and just turned 2. I would love to catch up with some local people especially as my 2 year old will be a little lost next year when her brother starts school. I am 37 years old. Please keep me posted if you manage to get the mothers group up and at it. I am hoping to also go along to the Newton Road playgroup next year with Chloe. I have never been there but it has a great reputation.

Tanya, Strathfield

Sign in to follow this topic