Huggies Forum

Sydney Girls.... Lock Rss

Just wanting to find out who you have your home phone and internet with and what kind of deal you have??

When we were in Brissy, we had an Optus Fusion plan, which was $100 for 20GB of DSL2 broadband, line rental, and unlimited local and national calls.

Then we moved to Townsvillle and couldn't get it, so we got a wireless internet connection which is only 6GB and also a wireless home phone.

When we decided to move to Sydney, we figured we would be able to get the Optus Fusion one again, but it turns out we can't, as Optus have no fixed lines in our area, grrrrrrrr. I could understand that they didn't in Townsville, but Sydney??

I want a good plan that incorporates home phone and internet and we are also thinking of getting Foxtel, so it would be good if we could bundle all three.

What do you have??
Hi!

I don't live in Sydney but my friend does and they have the same like us with iinet ! You can bundle with the phone too !
But if you want to bundle foxtel too then you have to go with telstra which is the most expensive I think !!
Hope this helped a bit !!!
Maybe some Sydney girls can help you more ...
we tapped into the cabels lying underground out front. gotta love the west we are all crims.
Nah, we with optus. i dunno i dont pay the bill!!

DP had optus when we were in sydney and thats really really good!
We are with telstra (rip off lol) changing to optus as soon as our contract ends with telstra YAY only a few mths to go.

So you are in sydney now hmmm where abouts? You coming to my TW party? Manda is doing the demo and alot of cool ppl are coming lol.
we tapped into the cabels lying underground out front. gotta love the west we are all crims.
Nah, we with optus. i dunno i dont pay the bill!!

LMAO

Hi,
I'm on the optus fusion plan ($100) and not having any problems and optus told me if and when i want foxtel i'll get a discount on all my packages as we have 2 mobiles with them also. so i guess just shop around is the best plan.
Im in Sydney, and we are with IINET too. Its naked DSL you get 2GB on peak and 2GB off peak, with unlimited national and local calls, with pretty good international call rates too, all for $49.95 and no line rental. Of course there are higher plans but that works for us. Check this out, it might help. http://www.iinet.net.au/products/naked/plans.html
The only thing that sucks is if the electricity goes out you lose the phone as well, coz the phone needs the internet not the other way round.

Sasha
We were with optus, who were great, a little pricey though.

We gave in to a door to door salesman about 6 mths ago for a package with telstra that includes home phone, broadband and foxtel, which saves us quite abit of money, BUT.... bigpond is so much slower! As for rates etc, I have no idea, just pay the bill and use the pc when dh is at work!!

I have a 2 year old now!!

Sign in to follow this topic