Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. looking for mothers in the Fairfield or Guildford areas to meet

looking for mothers in the Fairfield or Guildford areas to meet Lock Rss

Hi, My name is Sarah and I am the mother of a 7 week old boy named Riley.

I live in Guildford, but do not know anyone in this area and I would love to find other mothers to meet up and chat.

Riley's mum Sarah

Hi my names Angela i dont really have a bub the same age as yours, i have a 18mth boy (LEO), 5yrs girl (LEINILA) and 6yrs girl (LYLLI) and planning another for early next year.
I live in the guildford area though - and dont really know many people in the area either. I would be great to meet up or chat away.

NSW, 17mth boy, 5 & 6 girls

Hi there
I am from Fairfield Heights, but go to a playgroup at Bossley Park, it started with all babies under 1 years old - the youngest baby is about 6 months old now and the oldest is my son Nicholas who is 14 months. If you would like to join a playgroup we meet on Tuesdays from 10 to 12 noon. Or I think the Fairfield Heights Health Clinic has just started a new playgroup especially for new borns so there maybe some babies a bit more Riley's age.

Maryanne, NSW, Melanie 3yrs & Nicholas 1yr

HI MY NAME IS LISA I HAVE 3 CHILDREN 2YRS 4YRS AND 4 MONTH OLD BABY MY MOTHER IN LAW LIVE AT GUILDFORD I LOVE TO GET TO GETHER FOR A COFFEE AND A CHAT IT WOUND BE GOOD JUST TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A COFFEE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON THANKS LISA
Sign in to follow this topic