Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

ATTENTION ALL MUMS Lock Rss

Hi, I was wondering where abouts in western Sydney you are? And where you where thinking of holding the group?
Cheers!
Lynette.
Hi there!!! bonnies mum. My name is sue. I live in jamisontown south Penrith nsw. My e-mail addy is [email protected] im also on msn messenger and my e-mail is the same in that. I would love to chat with you about the mothers group you have mentioned.
By the way, I have a mothers group on friday afternoons about 1.30pm until about 6pm or when you want to leave. We rotate houses too and we call it a wine day and we all sit, chat and watch the kids play and have fun. not this friday. but on the 16 july 2004 my mothers group is at my house. so If you are interested in joining mine anyone is welcome to come. Its for all agaes as well. babies to ages 6 years. doesn't matter if the kids are on holidays they are welcome.
But im interested in knowing about your mothers group as well!!! sounds like fun.

My phone number is 0247330243 if you would like to call me about the mothers group or just want to chat with me, I would like that too. Oh I am 35 years old, I have 3 kids under 6 years old. matthew 5 yrs, Sarah 3 yrs and jessica 20 months old. I would love the company anytime. even if you want to come over for a cuppa and a chat sometime, I would love that. I love having friends around me and my kids love playing with other kids. oh I tried to add you to my contacts on msn messenger, I typed your e-mail [email protected] and it wouldn't take it, so I sent you a down load of msn. So we can chat.

until then bye for now.
Sue.
Hi my name is Sue. Jessica, Kristy and I will have the mothers group in the Penrith/Cranebrook area on Friday afternoons at 1pm. for more info please contact me. Sue [email protected] or 0412235329 or Jessica [email protected]
or Kristy [email protected]

Sue.
Sign in to follow this topic