1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. young mums in windsor/richmond area

young mums in windsor/richmond area Rss

um hi
am new here...
i am 21and single mum to a 17month old lil girl....

am lonley and wanted to mayb get to know some other young mums...

hmmm...

nicole, syd, 17month old lil girl

I'm about a 1/2 hour away from you but I don't mind driving if you want to meet up.

I'm in Leonay (penrith) - my son has just turned 16 months and we've been living here for about 7 months now.

My email address is sharon_gwyn@optusnet.com.au if you want to chat smile

Cheers,

Sharon
i am not a young mum at 40 but my boys are young! if you want to meet an oldie like me i live near windsor my email is virpikaarina@aol.com

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, This is my first time here and i have just stopped work and become a full time mum. I'm 21Years old and live in North Richmond. I am dying to make some new friends that are also mums cause my old friends just don't understand.

E-mail if u can help: grubelickelly@yahoo.com.au
howdy girls

im a young mummy with 2 boys and another on the way

i used to live at bligh park but now live at riverstone

so i know richmond windsor quite well

we should meet up one time there seems to be a few keen mummies

msn - pawprints64@hotmail.com

carin

3 Little Cherubs

Hi there
im 20 live not far from you. Iv got a daughter, hannah.
If you want to meet up and have a chat????

Amanda NSW 19mth Baby

Hi Ladies,
I've been going to lots of playgroups in the aera and there is not one good one for young mum's. I have moved to Bligh Park and Eva is now 6months, time goes so quick when your having fun.....
I have been getting lots of support for a new young mum's playgroup in the hawkesbury aera,
Please E-mail me if your intrested and let me know if you have transport and what day would suit you and i'll do the best i can. Thanks

grubelickelly@yahoo.com.au

Hi my name is Hayley and I have an 8 month old little girl. I would love to catch up and meet young mums. If any of you are still interested I would love to organise a group catch up for Young mums in the Hawkesbury. Do any of you have facebook?
I have just made a group on faceboomkfor Young Mums in the Hawkesbury. If you are interested in joining feel free to type it into your search bar on facebook. It is an under 30's group smile

The link below is for you to join smile

https://m.facebook.com/groups/292718244243749
Sign in to follow this topic