Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Did anyone have there bub at RHW at Randwick??? Any mums in the eastern suburbs out there???

Did anyone have there bub at RHW at Randwick??? Any mums in the eastern suburbs out there??? Lock Rss

Hey there , Are there any mums out there who had there bubs at the Royal Hospital for Women at Randwick?? If yes what was your birth like etc??
Did you got through a doctor or the midwives team??

Mum 2 Brock 22/03/06 & Jenna 27/04/08.

Hi Renee,

My name is Kelly and I live in Alexandria in the Eastern Suburbs.

I recently had a son, Zane 6 weeks ago at the RHW. I went through the midwives team and they were great.

I'm happy to chat and answer your questions (if you have any) at: [email protected]
hi Renee,
my name is Fify and i had my baby girl Tara at RHW 4 months ago. I choosed 1 midwife (Jenny Matthews), she was great. I also got the chance to meet 2 other midwives. They were just great.
When giving birth, I had difficulty cos my bub was too big, she was born 4.1 kg so i had to go through T-section. The Doctor and the midwives were great. The way they handled my case, myself, my baby and my family was just amazing. I could never thank them enough.

mum to Tara Jessica 4 months

Sign in to follow this topic