Huggies Forum

Northern Beaches Rss

Love to hear from and meet new people from NSW Syndey!!! i have 3 kids ranging from 13 years to 4 months, give me a hoy!!! lgusavac@optushome.com.au
Hi mother of 3. My name is Sue. I'm a mother of 3 kids under 5 years old. I live in NSW Sydney. I would love to hear from you. I love making new friends. And I love to chat. I have msn messenger on my computer so we can chat online if you have that to. my e-mail addresss are: susiesmile@optusnet.com.au & suekeeffe@optusnet.com.au You can e-mail me anytime.

Sue. NSW Sydney.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

hey mother of 3,
Im a first time mum to a 3 month old boy, we are on the northern beaches, Narrabeen, if you would like to chat swap stories have a laugh my email address is rebeccajroe@yahoo.com.au. We will be out of action for a week but I will reply when we return.

Bek NSW 10mth boy

I thought I was the only one with 3 kids.
I would love to chat, catch up for coffee (well I don't drink cofee - maybe a hot choccie) or a play at the park.
I had a great mums group for my first child but when they all went to pre-school it seemed to fade away. I miss the regular contact and the girls nights out!
I am on the Northern Beaches as well so if any one is up to getting together maybe we can tee something up?

Cheers,
Nat (30)
Hubbie (41)
James 3
Johnny 2
Lulu 4 months
If anyone wants to email me direct my email is

nat_gareth@optusnet.com.au

Thanks!
Hi Girls!
I'll be in the Northern Beaches soon, and so will my sis Sophie ith Ruben 7months. I have Jemma 2.5 yrs and James 2 months. Id love to hear if any of you are meeting for the odd babbychino/playground/bushwalk/beach thing or on a regular day. I have a regular mothers group but sadly its disbanding as they gradually head OS or back to work.

If nothing has been organised yet I propose meeting at the playground at Narrabeen lakes going for a walk, feeding the ducks, and a sandwich/simple picnic afterwards. Say, meeting at 930 and by lunchtime any toddlers will be really ready for a sleep. Thursdays are good for me. Im outta town @ the mo, but will be back for thursday 29th Jan or 5th Feb.

what do you think?
Buffy
(my family nickname)

Veryan,NSW, toddler and 2mth baby

Sounds great!
I just posted a note about meeting at the Narrabeen playground 930am thursday 29th jan (Im away @ the mo) if that suits too.

For mums who live in the Northern Beaches and/or happy to travel (Im in Mosman at the moment but moving soon, and Im always in the car.. infact instead of worrying if Jemma watches to much tv i worry about her being in the car too much.. shes a backseat driver and shes only 2 1/2!, i already have a husband that cant help telling me which lane to get into...)
ANYWAY!....for those who want to start a new mothers group lets start emailing..
my address;
precious_jemms@yahoo.com.au

Veryan,NSW, toddler and 2mth baby

My name is Cindy. I have 2 Boys, Joshua 18mths & Brenden 7mths. I do not know many people in Sydney. I would love to make some new friends. I like going for coffee, having a chat and doing things with my kids. If you would like to make a new friend my email address is elmo15@optusnet.com.au.

Belrose NSW
Well I only have one child who has just turned one. However I would love to catch up with with others for a coffee, or to meet at a park for the kids to play. I don't actually know many people here in Sydney, and currently live in Manly Vale. My email address is norahms@optusnet.com.au

Norah, Sydney, 1yr old

Hi
I'm Sarah and I am 20 years old with a 2 year old daughter named Charlot. I live in Frenchs Forest and would love to meet up with other mums from the Northern Beaches. My email address is slangker@msn.com
check out networkcentral.com.au I have just found it and it's great - they are haing a thinking parents forum in Feb.
Sign in to follow this topic