Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. need to meet people in toongabbie/wenty area

need to meet people in toongabbie/wenty area Lock Rss

Hi my name is Jane and I am a 28 mother of 2 boys aged 7yrs and 12 weeks old. My partner is an interstate truck driver so at most he is home 2 days a week if we are lucky.
I am looking for other stay at home mothers who need company as well, and would love to meet people to have coffee and see other adults. I have only moved to sydney in the last 2 years so I dont know many people and the people I do know are working and not really into the baby thing, so I am finding myself, anyway feel free to email me on zipster76@hotmail.com

Jane, sydney, tyler(5mths) Jaycob (8yrs)

Jane,
my name is jennie, im 19. not quite in my 20's. i have a 1 year old girl and am currently expecting my 2nd in january 05.
i will also send you an email..
Hi Jane,
I'm a 31 yr old mum of a 5 1/2 month old boy called Luke. I live in Girraween 2 min walk from Toongabbie road.
Where are you located?

Are your two boys called Jaycob and Tyler, the reason I ask is because my nephew is called Jacob and his son is called Tyler.

Talk again soon.
Jo.
Hi there!!
been a long time but we are finally back online and will be for good now (i hope) anyway I am still looking for mothers in the Wenty/Toongabbie area for coffee chat and just sheer adult company.
please feel free to email me whenever at zipster76@hotmail.com

Hi, My name is Julianne I am 32 and live in Blacktown/Prospect which is only a hop skip and a jump from Toongabbie. I have 4 children aged B9, B6, G2 and a nearly 1 year old boy. I too at times wish for more adult company, but life can be hectic with four munchkins. Anyways would love to chat. I will give you an email tomorrow.
Cheers

Julianne, mum of 3 princes and 1 princess

wow you certainly have your hands full and I bet you are glad that school is back!!! I know I am lol anyway I will hear from you soon

hello

i am 28 and have my first child (3.5 weeks old Girl) called Nadia,
I too live in Blacktown (glendenning) and would love to chat

cheers

Mitti (Manuela)

Manuela,NSW baby girl borne on the 8.jan 2005

Hi Mitti!!!
Blacktown is really close to here as a matter of fact I always get lost in Blacktown!!!
Anyway it would be great to chat, I think I have reached the point where I need adult interaction and I love seeing new bubs!!!
anyway feel free to email me at any time at zipster76@hotmail.com

hello

i understand where you are coming from, i feel the same as well,
i am originaly from Austria and i migrated a coupel of years ago, so there is not a great deal of peaopel i know and most of them i do know have children well beond the age of nappys more the age of car key's
love to chat whit you i will mail you latter got to go to bed and get some sleep

cheers

mitti

Manuela,NSW baby girl borne on the 8.jan 2005

Hi jane and everyone

I live in Seven Hills (Toongabbie side) and would also love to meet up with everyone.
I'm 26 yrs old and have a 21 mth old boy, Nicholas and a 2 mth old girl, Annaliese.

samandjackie@optusnet.com.au

Jackie, Nicholas 5.5yrs, Annaliese, 4 yrs

hi im Tina 34 live at Northmead i have 2 boys Trevor 2.5 and Robert 1.5 looking for some one to have coffee with if interested email me at wbro1770@bigpond.net.au

tina,n.s.w mum to 2 boys

Hi
My name is Fiona. I am 32 years old and a first time mum to a boy who is 9 weeks old. I live in south wenty. I to find myself spending most of the day at home or at shops and would like to meet up with other mums. I have only been in Sydney for 6 months and previously lived in London but am originally from south africa.

Fiona,NSW, baby boy 29-01-05

Sign in to follow this topic