Huggies Forum

mums from sydney Rss

hi i just thought it would be good to find out who is from sydney.perhaps meet up with people who are close enough.so just leave a few details about you and your baby and your suburb and maybe someone lives right near you.

i will start im mel a 19 year old mother of 10 month old jade.i live with my partner in quakers hill in blacktown.my msn is johnandmel8@hotmail.com
I'm Christy (21) I have a daughter Ella 20 mths.
I live in Seven Hills.
my msn is christyb1982@hotmail.com

Christy (21) Mummy to Ella (14/03/02)

My name is Leanne, i'm 20 and live in Granville with my Fiance and twin sister, i am expecting my first child in 2 weeks and would love to get to know people in my area who have (or are expecting) children!
Please e-mail me!

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi my names Jane,soon to be 19 and I'm from penrith. I'm due jan 6 and I will be a single mum.. anyone who would like to be friends can contact me on my email/msn: botanic_mistress84@hotmail.com.

Jane, NSW, Due Jan

Hi jadeybaby.I remember you from the ninemths forum.
My name is Lee(leeandco)I'm 35,live Cranebrook nr Penrith,married,stay at home mum of 3.Andrew5,Damon,2 & Kelsey 5 mths.My email is:
original_iceblue68@hotmail.com.
Hi my name is Joy, I am a stay at home mum at the ripe old age of 38, I have 3 girls eldest is 15,then 3 and the baby who turned 1 not so long ago.
I have a very supportive partner.
I am living in Sth Wentworthville near Parramatta and love to chat to people so if you'd like to chat to me you can find me at ,
oldenough_Sydney@yahoo.com.au
Hope to hear from you soon.

Joy...NSW...mum of 3G's

hi i'm new to this exchange. i'm a 23 year old mother of two: 4 year old Jai and 20 month old Tahlia. I live in the Fairfield area and look forward to getting to know u all. grin

Jubs_n_Tia, 24, NSW, boy 06/11/99 + girl 15/05/02

HI Jubs_n_tia
I have 2 kids of simaliar ages to yours and live in Sydney.Want to Chat.

Bec
Hi Bec
Whereabouts in Syd are you?
Have u got messenger? Add me if u like: vvhoang@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from u soon

Jubs_n_Tia, 24, NSW, boy 06/11/99 + girl 15/05/02

hi leanne

i just live near grandville, parramatta actually,
would you like to chat over coffee some time
my email nine_joy@yahoo.com.au

Joy nsw 4mth baby

hi. i'm from Liverpool. I have a 10 month girl. Single mother that is 20 years old.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

I am 20 years old with two girls aged 3 and 4

and am expecting another in september this year

live in Guildford area

email/messenger me on angela_m_h@hotmail.net
Sign in to follow this topic