Huggies Forum

liverpool mummys Rss

hey im a 21yr living with my boyfriend and our beautiful little girl. zoe is 14mths old and growing quickly!
we live in liverpool and would love to catch up with other mums in the area. or just any one who wants to chat.
my email or msn is butlerleah@hotmail.com
feel free to chat

Leah and Zoe (2.10.2003)

Hi,

My name is Michelle & I live at Lurnea with my hubby & 21 month old son. I work 5 days a week, but anytime you would like to chat via email that would be good
email: mbaldwin@agl.com.au

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Hi my name is jody

I live in lurnea/liverpool(its classed as both ) if you would like to contact me i have msn

sxe_pwincess@hotmail.com

<3 Jody

Mummy 2 B-J

Hi ladies....
I'm Emma, 22 and live with my hubby and son (10 months) at Holsworthy..would love to meet other mums in the area or chat online.
My msn addy is
murchies03@yahoo.com.au.
Cheers Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi ladies,
Seem to be a lots of us around the area wanting a bit of email chat. And I can be added to the list now. I am working part time and uni part time which means I'd love to have heaps of time to go out and meet new people, but it never seems to happen. I have two kids, three y.o. boy and one y.o. girl. I live in Wattle Grove. I am 31 (and gee I feel every bit of that too).
My email is cjtwidale@bigpond.com.au.
From the mum who is staying home on new years eve.

Jodie, NSW

Hi I put a post in this discussion earlier but our email for msn has changed...its now tarrant83@optusnet.com.au
Look forward to talking to you.
Take care
Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Sign in to follow this topic