Huggies Forum

msn mothers Rss

Hi all

My name is Simone im 21 years old, with 2 boys 3 yrs and 15 mths, if anyone has msn messenger please add me, or give me yours and ill add you, im from chester hill! and a stay at home mum.

simmy_850305@hotmail.com

thanks Simone.

simone sydney 2 boys

Hi Simone

i added you to my msn my name is carolanne i have 2 children cameron is 2 and 8 month and emily is 6 weeks you can add me my e-mail is czzjohn@yahoo.com.au

Carolanne,Cameron & Emily born 8th sept

hello am lisa ive got 3 children ages are 4 yrs 2 yrs and 5 month am a full time mum at home busy with the little ones love to meet other children heres my email lisatony@bigpond.net.au hope tp hear from you soon bye for now lisa
hi all, my name is chantel, i'm 24 and have 2 kids and pregnant with number 3. i added you all, my msn is lil-princess82@hotmail.com

www.funformums.com

hi . i'm philippa and i'm 26. i have a 2.5 year old daughter. my email is scorpgirl29@hotmail.com. I've added u

philippa mum of Charley chicken

hi i've added u and kristy

philippa mum of Charley chicken

hi everyone iam a 30 year old mother to a 3 month old baby girl i live down at wollongong
my email addy is kc_6666@hotmail.com
if any1 would like a chat
thanks karen
Hi all,

I'm Sherryl and a sahm of 2.

ADD ME: sh3l2l2yl@hotmail.com

I'm usually on and pretty bored.
[Edited on 12/05/2007]
Hi i have just added you to my msn!my name is Kylie im a working mother from Blacktown
I also have a 3 year old boy and have a 5 year old daughetr as well.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime u see me on msn

If anyone else wants to have a chat etc... my email addy is kylie5175@msn.com
[Edited on 16/06/2007]

Kylie NSW- Monique And Jerome!

Hi,

Im Rach. We have a friendly group from Sydney & around Australia & NZ. Come & join us at out home away from home. You will meet some great mums. We also have meet ups in Sydney.

We run competitions with real prizes to be won, games, chat about anything & help each other out with advice.

www.ourretreat.net

My name is *ewok* on there. Hope to see you there smile

COME & JOIN US - www.ourretreat.net

Hi,
My name's Celeste im 23 and have a 5 month old daughter. Im from newcastle.

My msn is. celeste.1584@hotmail.com

xxx Celeste xxx Lilli xxx Jemma xxx

Sign in to follow this topic