4. Sydney
  5. Mums in Hills District, Sydney

Mums in Hills District, Sydney Lock Rss

Hi Anna,
Are you still on line, just read your email

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Hi Anna

Thanks for the interesting info

Yes Epping station have started work on the new line to Chatswood so one platform is closed. It is so squashy with so many people using one platform. From door to door it takes my Husband about 45 mins to get to the City from here. It seems quite long if you compare it to the buses from Castle Hill that take just a few minutes more

However as we were saying it is very expensive. The 2 bed apartment where renting at the moment would sell for about $400+ and its not the biggest apart ?!

Anyway thats Sydneys property prices aye

Mel

8 month old

Hi Janelle, just email me anytime, I check regularly... its my lifeline to my overseas family & friends :0)

Look forward to hearing from you
Anna
im at northmead i would love to meet

tina,n.s.w mum to 2 boys

Hi All,
Are any of you interested in having a get togeather.
I thought we could possibly meet at either Tunzof fun at Castle Hill(I haven't actually ever been there though) or maybe Flower Power at Glenhaven we could relax over a coffee, there is plenty of room for prams, and also there is a great enclosed play area for some older kids with play equipment slides etc.
My free days are:
tuesday (with just the boys)
wednesday afternoons (all 3) Playgroup in morning
thursday afternoons (all 3) Swimming in morning
friday (with just the boys)

I had alook at the ages of the kids just in this little post here goes hope they are correct
Mumtosam (Anna) Sam 19/9/04
mum2mum (Bec) Joshua(5) & Taylor(2)
Mel n Jay (Mel) 7 month old boy
tl (Tina)2 boys Trevor 2.5 and Robert 1.5
twins+1 (Janelle) Georgia just about 3
twin boys 5 months old 22/10/04 Ryan & Daniel
I hope I got all these right

How bout we see if we can organize a suitable time for us all, as people always say would like to chat or meet but probably never have.
What does everyone think. smile
hope to here from you
janelle

Well, you know Im in. Thursday is the only day that doesnt suite me.... and late Tuesday afternoon next week. Other than that. Tell me where and when and I'll be there.

I was going to arrange something after easter but if everyone is free beforehand thats great.

Anna
Hey Janelle

Sounds good

I will let you know next week as I dont know what day next term I will be doing a few things

gasp)

8 month old

Hi Anna & Mel,
It sounds like Tuesday or Fridays may be good days for us all.
I wont have my daughter with me that day, I don't mind as I would like this group to be something we could possible continue for my boys. My daughter seems like she does too much anyway.

Anna would you be happy to met if it is only just the two of us, we could always bring a friend each if we feel more comfortable.

Mel I know you said you possibly couldn't come till next term thats fine, please let us know the best days that suit.
Anna is sam good in a stroller would he sit if we were to go have a coffee. I think they are both probably too young yet to let loose???????

We could go to Flower Power at Glenhaven than that way if anyone else comes with older kids they can be accomadated and otherwise it may be nice to just sit and sip on our lattes, or have cakes or stay for lunch.
What are everyones feed times like???
Are you breastfeeding or bottle???
Do you mind breastfeeding in public????
I don't think there should be that many people around anyway.
Feel free if there is other people you know on this site or outside if they want to join as well. I might put a message on the Old Castle Hill Post.

Of course Id be comfortable with just you and your little ones. Im looking forward to meeting you and its not like we don't have a common interest....

Sam is fine in a pram as long as he has things to look at. Hes going through a change in sleeping at present but he's usually awake from somewhere around 11am - 1pm. He'll be happy to stay awake longer if he doesn't have to look at me the whole time (mummys boring to look at all day now). Don't plan it around his sleeps anyway because hes bound to change it that day.

Ive seen Flower Power but I can't think where it is at the moment but Im sure it will come to me. If they do lunch there then that sounds good to me.

Let me know what / where / when and I'll be there.
Next Friday is good friday.... I just realised that.
Good thinking so it is
Would this Tuesday coming suit I know you have something on in the arvo or would it be best to wait till after the school hols, if they make any difference to anyone

just realised you had a previous post i didn't read first Ill just read that shall I
silly me

Sign in to follow this topic