Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Anyone interested in starting a mothers group? or just get together for a chat and a cuppa? I don't mind. please call me. click and read me.

Anyone interested in starting a mothers group? or just get together for a chat and a cuppa? I don't mind. please call me. click and read me. Lock Rss

Hi my name is Sue. I am 34 married with 3 kdis. I live in Jamisontown. nsw. (south penrith). My e-mail address is [email protected] I have msn messenger. My id on that is [email protected] I would love to chat with you. I am thinking of starting a mothers group, not sure what day, time I think about 10am. If you are interested in joining me to start a mothers group, then you are welcome to give me a call. My home number is 0247 330243. give me a call or if you just need to talk to someone or we can just get together for a chat and a cuppa now and then, I would love that. I am a very good listener and we might beable to solve each others problems who knows.

At the moment I am on antidepressence. I need friends around me. call me anytime, but not after 8pm weekdays, I am busy putting the kids to bed and going to bed myself. Please don't be shy give me a call. I would love to hear from you.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hey,
Just to let everyone know that Sue and i have started the mothers group and if you are intersted in coming please e-mail her and she will let you know all the details!

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

hi sue and leanne.
my name is jennie, i have a 4 month old girl. i'm 19, married. i live in blacktown area. would love to hear from yous'.

my email is
[email protected]

bye
Sign in to follow this topic