Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Anyone interested in starting a mothers group? or just get together for a chat and a cuppa? I don't mind. please call me. click and read me.

Anyone interested in starting a mothers group? or just get together for a chat and a cuppa? I don't mind. please call me. click and read me. Rss

Hi my name is Sue. I am 34 married with 3 kdis. I live in Jamisontown. nsw. (south penrith). My e-mail address is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au I have msn messenger. My id on that is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au I would love to chat with you. I am thinking of starting a mothers group, not sure what day, time I think about 10am. If you are interested in joining me to start a mothers group, then you are welcome to give me a call. My home number is 0247 330243. give me a call or if you just need to talk to someone or we can just get together for a chat and a cuppa now and then, I would love that. I am a very good listener and we might beable to solve each others problems who knows.

At the moment I am on antidepressence. I need friends around me. call me anytime, but not after 8pm weekdays, I am busy putting the kids to bed and going to bed myself. Please don't be shy give me a call. I would love to hear from you.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hey,
Just to let everyone know that Sue and i have started the mothers group and if you are intersted in coming please e-mail her and she will let you know all the details!

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

hi sue and leanne.
my name is jennie, i have a 4 month old girl. i'm 19, married. i live in blacktown area. would love to hear from yous'.

my email is
jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com

bye
Sign in to follow this topic