Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Need friends Lock Rss

Hi my name is kokomo and im 28 years old and i have a 4mth baby old girl.I would like to make some new friends as i have recently broken up with my baby's father who i was with for 3 years.I would like to go to a mothers group and like to go out and just have some fun which i have not been able to do for a very long time.I like to do tenpin bowling,roller skating,going to the movies,going out for dinner and also i love going shopping.So if any of you mother's are wanting a friend reply back looking forward to meeting some friends and to have a life again which i havent had for a very long time cause my ex was very controlling.i would love to here from you.

kirsten,nsw 4mths baby

Why don't you call Playgroup Australia on 1800 171 882 to find out your local playgroup. It's a place to start.

Where do you live?
Hi my name is Cristy and Im 26. I have a 8 1/2 month old baby girl. I would love to chat. You can send me an email to [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon.

Harmony 30th october 2004

hi kokomo, i'm looking for some one to talk to and to make new friends, i'm sorry u have to go through this on your onw. my name is jackie and i have a 3month old boy. i have a partner but he works from very early till 4pm so i get very lonely during the day, i would like to get to know more about u, here is abit about me, i'm 21 in sept i was working in child care before i had my son, i love kids they r fun to play with, also i love bowling, going to the movies and shopping of course,
i have an email address it is
[email protected]
hope to talk to u, which state do u live in??
Yay central coast mum! hi kokomo how r u? iim near gosford as well i really would love to chat smile im 22 i have a 7 months old son peter lol we go bowling with friends alot! at wyoming! lol plz if u want i have msn
[email protected] i hope to hear from u!

mum of peter 25/12/04

Sign in to follow this topic