Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. 1 YR OLD NEEDS FRIENDS!!

1 YR OLD NEEDS FRIENDS!! Lock Rss

HI ALL,

MY DAUGHTER IS ONE YEARS OLD DAUGHTER WHO LOVES THE OUTDOORS AND ENJOYS MEETING AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER KIDS.

I AM KEEN TO ARRANGE WITH OTHER YOUNG MUMS TO HAVE REGULAR GET TOGETHERS WITH ACTIVITIES TO ENTERTAIN THE KIDS AND GIVE US MUMS TIME TO UNWIND.

MY HUBBY IS AT WORK FULL TIME AND BUBS IS OFTEN BORED AT HOME AND WE BOTH ENJOY THE OUTDOORS.

I LIVE IN THE LIVERPOOL AREA AND WOULD LOVE TO CHAT/MEET UP WITH OTHER MUMS IN THIS AREA OR SUBURBAN (FAIRFIELD, CABRAMATTA, BANKSTOWN. MT PRITCHARD, GREEN VALLEY ETC ETC)

I UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY NOT BE COMFY TO MEET UP WITH PPL WHOM WE DON'T REALLY KNOW SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, WE CAN EXCHANGE EMAILS AND GET TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BEFORE ARRANGING REGULAR GET TOGETHERS.

MY DAUGHTER IS BUBBLY AND FRIENDLY AND ITS GOOD IF SHE CAN MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND I'D LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS TOO!!

ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED CAN REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR EMAIL ME:

[email protected]

TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS SOON.

KEEP SMILING,

PHOENIX smile
Ahhh, those singles ads, they just get younger and younger dont they, LOL
I'm not really from around your area, I'm about 1hr or more away, but hope you find some people

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

HI IM MANDY FROM HURSTVILLE EMAIL ME IF YOUD LIKE TO MEET UP SOME TIME I HAVE A 2YR OLD SON AND ANOTHER DUE IN 2 WEEKS [email protected] BUT PLEASE WRITE HI MANDY IN SUBJECT
hi my name is jodie i live at prestons,i have a daughter,who turned 2 in january,i would love 2 meet up with u,if u r interested,u can email me at [email protected] hope 2 hear from u soon.

jodie,nsw,2 year old

Hi my name is Rosie, we are living at Canley vale with my dad, I have a son name josh who is 19months old who also loves the outdoors esp. car drives and playing with other kids esp. my bf great niece Tay.
I would love making new friends, as all of my friends just get up and left me as they new I would not party with them like going to night clubs and things like that so in there eyes I become boring.
my son as well making new friends as he goes to day care 4 times a week while I study in TAFE 9am to 1pm Monday to Fridays.
So if you are still interested in meeting new people,
Please me a buzz or write on here
My email is [email protected]

rosie,sydney, 19months baby

hello,
im 18 and have 13 month old son, we live in fairfield, my son has not had much if any..interaction with other kids, so i dont know how he will be, though im trying to meet young mothers that i can become friends with, and my son become friends with thier kids. If you want to contact me my email is [email protected]

NiiKii- NSW

Hi, my name is Kelly and I have a 15mnth old son, Zane. We moved to Glenfield in April from the Eastern Suburbs so don't know a lot of people.

Would like to catchup or meet in the park. I can be emailed on: [email protected]

Kelly.
Hi, my name is Kelly and I have a 15mnth old son, Zane. We moved to Glenfield in April from the Eastern Suburbs so don't know a lot of people.

Would like to catchup or meet in the park. I can be emailed on: [email protected]

Kelly.
hi im steph and i hav a 14 month old son named benjiman. we currnetly live in fairfield with my bf(benjis dad). i am in the same situation, my bf works all hours so my son and i are always home alone, i hav no friends with kids so benjiman gets bored and cranky. id like to exchange emails with u for a while if u would like to, as i a not comfortable to meet up with random ppl.it sounds like our children would get along,altho benjiman is shy at 1st as its usually just me and him. plz email me bak at [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic