Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Taree, Foster/Tuncurry or surrounding areas...

Taree, Foster/Tuncurry or surrounding areas... Lock Rss

I'm in Lansdowne. Just wondering if anybody from the surrounding areas comes on Huggies? It'd be fun if there were a few of us and we could meet up sometime?

My name is Helen i'm 28 DF is also 28, we have 2 sons Linsley turning 2 on 16th January and Ethan turning 1 on 28th January. We are expecting baby #3 in August.

AKA- 2_little_monkeys or 2 little angels

hi iam about 1hour and 1/2 drive away iam in corlette portstephens way.
is lansdown near foster?

iam ellen btw iam mum to amber 4 and mikayla who will be 2 in march.

[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers

I'm about 1/2 hour from foster but don't mind the drive cause its nice out there and 15 min from Taree.

Hi

I'm from Forster. My name is Cindy, I'm 30. My partner Pete is 36. I have a son Michael who is 13 in feb and Pete has a daughter Chloe who is 9 and lives in Syd with her mum. Our baby boy is Charlie due on 24th april.

Hi

I'm from Forster. My name is Cindy, I'm 30. My partner Pete is 36. I have a son Michael who is 13 in feb and Pete has a daughter Chloe who is 9 and lives in Syd with her mum. Our baby boy is Charlie due on 24th april.

Hi Cindy!

I was starting to think I was the only person around this area that came on huggies! If you ever want to meet up let me know, I like to try come into foster once a month to visit a friend or if you paln a trip to Taree we could meet there.

Who is your ob? I see Dr Walkom, this pregnancy is my 3rd seeing him but Dr Strong delivered DS#1. Were you in this area when you had your son? Did you have him at Taree Base? It is a great hospital!

Helen.xoxo.

Hi Helen

I've only been in the area for a year. I'm originaly from the northern beaches. I was born in Manly Hospital and so was my son. My ob is Dr Strong. So far i have only seen her once but she seemed quite good to me.
I've only been to Taree a few times, not even sure where the hospital is. Maybe we could meet up next time your in Forster?

Cindy

Hi My name is Kylie and I'm 35 and have 7year old dd and a 4 month old ds and my partner is 36. We are moving to forster on Australia Day, from Wollongong as he has got a better job a bit scared about it but looking forward to it. It'l be a challenge and exciting meeting new people. A challenge because I have a big family and i'l be leaving them but my dp parents live up there too and they can spend time with their grandchildren and its not all that far to come back to wollongong to visit. So maybe when we settle in we can catch up. I'm going to do the playgroup thing I was a playgroup mum with my dd, we both loved it

mum to tahliah 6 and Cody

Hi Kylie

I was a bit scared when we first moved up here as well. We have no family here at all. They are all on the Central Coast and in Sydney. There is no way that i would ever move back after living here.
I lived out of town for a year and only moved into Forster in Nov so i still don't know many people.

I would like to meet up when you are settled in.

Cindy

hey girls,
i sent you both a PM but thought i would add a bit here aswell.
I had 3 out of 4 of my kids at taree hospital and i loved them there they were absolutely great and if i had another child (which im not) i wouldnt hesitate on choosing taree hospital again.
for my last child i actually was booked into another hospital but stayed with family just so i could have her in taree.
I'm so glad there are a few of in this area.

Kylie- When you are settled and ready to meet up let me know.

Cindy- I'll let you know the next time I come to Forster. Possibly will be this week as Kmart has 25% off baby stuff and there is a couple of things I want to lay-by for the new baby. You must be close to booking in at the hospital now? Maybe we could meet in taree the day you do. The hospital is easy to find! When you drive over the bridge into town its right at the 2nd round about. Hopefully you'll have as good an experience there as Amanda (lucky4) and I did, the only problem with it is it is insanly hard to find parking but I found out yesterday that the disabled parking near community health is also pram parking.

Amanda- I said to my DF I wanted to travel back here to have our next baby at taree if we were still living away, that doesn't have to happen now though!

Catch up soon.
Helen.xoxo.
[Edited on 18/01/2008]

Sorry I've been having trouble with my posts. Every time i click submit i get an error message so i try again and end up with a double post
[Edited on 18/01/2008]

Sign in to follow this topic