Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Justed Moved to Sydney

Justed Moved to Sydney Rss

Hi my name is Angela and 4 Months ago I moved to Sydney with my husband due to his work. We have a 14 moth old son whose name is Rory. I work Thursday and Friday but the other three days I am free with my son. If any one who has a children the same age as my son and who live around teh suburb of Girraween I would love to hear from you. My email address is belire2002@yahoo.com.au
It is hard to move to a new state and not knowing any one.

Angela

happychild

Hi Angela,

I live in Merrylands and have a 3 mth prem little girl who is now 14 mths old called Angelique and a 3 year old boy called Dylan.

Where did you move from? It would be hard not knowing anyone and having to establish a whole new circle of friends.

I tried to email you, but it was undeliverable. If you want to chat feel free to email me on hstclair@dodo.com.au – I check it at least 10 000 times a day…

Look forward to hearing from you.

Heather.
HI ANGELA I LIVE IN SMITHFELD AREA IVE GOT 3 CHILDREN 4YRS 2 YRS AND 6 MONTH OLD VERY BUSY I STAY AT HOME AND LOOK AFTER THEM MY DAUGHTER GOES TO PRE SCHOOL 3 DAYS A WEEK MY SON ONE A DAY A WEEK MY CHILDREN LOVE TO MEET OTHERE CHILDREN AROUND THERE AGES HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME ONE OUT THERE THANKS LISA
Sign in to follow this topic