Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Wanted:Central Coast Mums Casual Mothers Group

Wanted:Central Coast Mums Casual Mothers Group Rss

Hi Guys ,
I have just moved from Sydney to Point Clare and left a great mothers group and would love to start up a casual mothers group , to meet up weekly or fortnigtly for a coffee or a walk anything really, just to meet some new people have a laugh with our bubs and a chat, doesn't matter what age the bubs are just to have some fun while all the hubbys and partners are at work.So if you are keen reply to the post or my email is sandbroe@yahoo.com.au.
Bek

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Hi Bek,

If you are interested we are having a meetup of Central Coast mums in May. Check it out if your interested, we would all love to meet you,

This is where it is http://huggies.kcaforums.com/ShowPost.aspx?Post...

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

A few of us from the site are meeting up on the Thursday 22nd of april for a coffee and and a chat at Erina fair, if anyone wants to join us and have a laugh.
My email is above.

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Hi jazziesmum smile

I have organized a meet on the 22nd of may if you are interested smile
If you are interested just say a quick hello and how many are coming in my thread so a know how many people to book in smile thanks

If you are not interested you can add me to msn
Belrig@yahoo.com.au (yeah i know its a yahoo addy but it does work smile)

Talk to you soon smile

Bel`

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Hi again,

Where are you meeting and what time??? I will try and make it,

Tepe

Sorry Tepe,
I haven't been on for a while, a few of us that have been chatting online and are meeting up tomorrow being Thursday the 22nd at the Japanese Gardens in east gosford in webb st at 10:00 . Sorry I didn't get back to your post earlier.If you can make it at short notice we would love to see you there , there should be about 5-6 of us.
Bek

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Hi Bek,

Sorry i will miss out this time. I am going to my sisters ultrasound at 10.00, would you believe it. I am pretty excited though, she hasn't decided whether or not to find out the sex...

Hope you have a great time, and if you have any more meetups, i'd love to come,

Tepe

Hey Tepe
We are meeting up again this wednesday if you are interested my email is sandbroe@yahoo.com.au
let me know and I will give you the details.
I found out the sex of my bub , before he was born is your sister having a boy or a girl, ultrasounds are so amazing, aren't they.
Bek

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Hi Bek,

Probably won't be able to this week, but i will email you anyway me details so you can let me know anymore meet ups,

Thanks for replying,

Tepe

Sign in to follow this topic