Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. ATTENTION ALL MUMS

ATTENTION ALL MUMS Rss

Wanting new friends for yourself and your children?
Want to get together once a week/fortnight for a coffee and chat?
IS your life getting boring with no adult company?
i am wanting to start a playgroup in the western sydney area for mums of all ages.... if you would like to join....please email me at jess4david@hotmail.com.
if you have msn please add me to your list and i will be happy to chat.

Jessica, mum to baby Bonnie, NSW

Hi Jessica,
I was just wondering where abouts in western Sydney you were? Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers!
Lynette.
im in the penrith area

Hi Bonnie,
My Name is Kim I have a 23mth old i am just wondering what day you are going to have your playgroup.My email address id taskmr@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you real soon.
Kim

siobhan's mum

We have our mothers groups on Fridays at 1pm at one of our houses we take it in turns to host the mothers group. Its great fun and we are always wanting new mums to come. Dont be shy come along and chat and let the kids play.

Hi Jess and Bonnie this is Jodie and Jayden, we tried to go to one of the Pen mums group days but obviously ddn't make it but would like to try again.
Please email me on Joweee@optusnet.com.au
Thanx hope to hear from ya soon
Jodie and Jayden smile
hi how are u im helen i have a 4 month baby girl live in stmarys like to meet up with people make friends

helen,nsw,babygirl,26/10/04

Hi Helen i live in old mt druitt whats your email me and a friend are trying to start something once a week or so let me know if u r interested.

leetaylor21@hotmail.com

~

hi how are u my email is tulip2000helen@Yahoo.com i would be interested u can email me there

helen,nsw,babygirl,26/10/04

hi helen are u coming on tuesday to kidz club?

~

Sign in to follow this topic