Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. anyone in nelson bay area?

anyone in nelson bay area? Lock Rss

hi, i'm a lonley young mum, and would love to meet anyone who's interested, just to chat or go to the park or have coffee, i have a 7 and a half month old daughter and due in august, also i don't have my licence but my husband lets me drive locally as i can drive , i;m 20 in july and live in corlette.

sarah, nsw

Hey there,
I don't currently live in Nelson Bay, but grew up at Bobs Farm!!! My parents and grandparents still live up there!
Are youfrom there or just moved there recently?
I haven't lived there for a few years, but come up to see my grandparents etc and would love to chat and hopefully meet up one day up there!!!

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Hi. I am a 25 year old mum living in Fingal Bay with a 15 month old and one due on boxing day. I was wondering if you wanted to chat? my email is roslynskinn@hotmail.com

Hi,
My names is Celeste im 23, and have a 15 week old daughter Lilli. I currently dont live in Nelson Bay area we moved from Corlette around aug/sept dwn to maitland way... anyway my email is celeste.1584@hotmail.com

xxx Celeste xxx Lilli xxx Jemma xxx

hey, im from medowie am also a lonely mum would love to chat email address is tab180805@hotmail.com
hey, im from medowie am also a lonely mum would love to chat email address is tab180805@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic