Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. anyone in nelson bay area?

anyone in nelson bay area? Rss

hi, i'm a lonley young mum, and would love to meet anyone who's interested, just to chat or go to the park or have coffee, i have a 7 and a half month old daughter and due in august, also i don't have my licence but my husband lets me drive locally as i can drive , i;m 20 in july and live in corlette.

sarah, nsw

Hey there,
I don't currently live in Nelson Bay, but grew up at Bobs Farm!!! My parents and grandparents still live up there!
Are youfrom there or just moved there recently?
I haven't lived there for a few years, but come up to see my grandparents etc and would love to chat and hopefully meet up one day up there!!!

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Hi. I am a 25 year old mum living in Fingal Bay with a 15 month old and one due on boxing day. I was wondering if you wanted to chat? my email is roslynskinn@hotmail.com

Hi,
My names is Celeste im 23, and have a 15 week old daughter Lilli. I currently dont live in Nelson Bay area we moved from Corlette around aug/sept dwn to maitland way... anyway my email is celeste.1584@hotmail.com

xxx Celeste xxx Lilli xxx Jemma xxx

hey, im from medowie am also a lonely mum would love to chat email address is tab180805@hotmail.com
hey, im from medowie am also a lonely mum would love to chat email address is tab180805@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic