Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. New to the parents exchange

New to the parents exchange Rss

Hi everyone.

My name is Rebekah and im 25. I have been visiting the forums for a couple of weeks now and have finally decided to join in (been abit nervous before now).

My son Alex is 5 months old and the love of my life ( apart from his dad lol ). Thought i would join as it would be nice to be able to chat to other people and get things off my chest.

Beck xxx

Rebekah NSW, Alex 21.10.05 & Ryan 23.2.07

Hey Beck,

My name is Leah i am also 25 years old and have a 2 year old daughter Annalise, who i absolutely dote on, aswell as her daddy.

It took me a little while to join aswell and it was the best thing i did i have been emailing a few ladies from the Central Coast as I'm moving there in May. I was a scared about moving down there thinking it would be hard to make friends but these ladies seem really nice and can't wait to meet them in person.

Where in NSW are you? How are you going with the new addition.

I'm 14 weeks pregnant due 21st September with number 2, I can't wait i'm soo clucky.

Hope to hear from you soon
Take care

Leah and Annalise

PS If you want to email this is my add leahsoutham@hotmail.com
Cheers

Leah, NSW, Annalise 2.

Hay Beck my name is Alison i have a bubba girl Ellamths i am form the coast already introduced myself to Leah. I too felt tha same way as you about joining i had been looking at the web site for ages and was worried that some of the threads may be a bit clicky but it has been alright and hay i have even managed to upset a few people even though that was not my intention but welcome to you and Alex

Alison 27yr NSW - Ella 4yr, Kylan 18mths, one in t

hi rebekah im tracy a mum of 3 girls tennaya 6 lillyarna 3 angel 6 months im at coffs harbour hope to chat again soon

mum to 3

Sign in to follow this topic