Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. New to Parents exchange

New to Parents exchange Rss

Hi everyone! Im new to this site and thought i would introduce myself. My names Christy and im 26, im married to James - also 26 and we have two children, a boy and a girl. Jye is 4 and a half and Renee is 3 and a half months. We live in NSW and id love to talk to anyone about anything. Im just hoping to meet some new friends online. If youd like to email me the adress is - christy@froggy.com.au.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mum to Jye (16-12-98) & Renee (12-4-03)

Hi Christy,
I'm new to this site aswell... i think its great to be able to get advice from other mums who've been there! I'm only a new mum, my baby girl (Ella) is one month old today! Am loving being a mum but find it really exhausting, Ella doesnt seem to know the meaning of the word sleep and she suffers from pretty bad colic. My husband, Ella and I live in WA, we originally come from NSW though. Our plan is to head back over to that side of the country, maybe QLD in the next 6 months or so. Love WA but it's really isolated, and our families are all "over east" so it's a long way to go for visits.

hope to hear back.
Belinda

Belinda, WA, lovely baby girl

Hi Christy
I have been to this site before, but this parents exchange is fairly new to me. I think it is a fantastic idea. I am 21 years old and my partner David is 21 as well. I also have two children a boy and a girl. Jacob is 2 in August and Katelyn is 4 months old. I live on a farm in NSW and would love to chat about anything.

Amanda NSW mother to Jacob & Katelyn

Hi Christy,
my name is Kasey and i am also new. Just thought id message you to say hi!
I am a mum of one and am 25 yrs old. I live in Perth with my fiance Jason who is 28 and my daughter Kaitlin who is 10 1/2 months old.
I am so enjoying being a mum and would love to know how you are coping with 2!
Feel free to e-mail anytime
kaseyarthur@hotmail.com
look forward to hearing from you

kasey, W.A first timemum

Hi Christy, I'm new too. My name is Louise, I'm 29 and married to Paul and we have one daughter Ella who is nearly 9 mths old. My email is loulou_074@hotmail.com. I'll send a message to your address. Hope to hear from you soon.

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

Sign in to follow this topic