Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Central coast mummies

Central coast mummies Lock Rss

Hello all my name is Selene and i live on the central coast nsw at toukley my hotmail addy is [email protected] i would love to meet up or even just chat to get to meet new people. Hope there's some mums out there chat soon

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

hi there im alison i also live on the central coast im 23 mother of peter who is 15 months smile i have just added u to my msn hope to chat soon smile

mum of peter 25/12/04

Hi Girls,

My name is Leah I'm 25 with a 2 year old girl Annalise and 19 weeks with number 2.
I'm moving to San Remo on Friday and i'mm looking to meet new people aswell.
My email add is [email protected]

hope to hear from you,

Leah and Annalise

Leah, NSW, Annalise 2.

Hay ther Selene my name is Alison i have a 10mth old girl Ella we Live at Gorokan next door to you my email is [email protected] there are heaps of us chatting from all over the coast i can add you to the list if you wish?
I have lived on the coast all my life it is just me Ella and my hubby to be and a big stuipd lab LOL what more do you expect froma lab hay. hope to speak to you soon.
Hooroo
Alison

Alison 27yr NSW - Ella 4yr, Kylan 18mths, one in t

hi my name is emma im 18 with bub #1on the way im 16weeks atm and at the moment im in toukley but i am moving in a few weeks to gorokan. if anyone would like to chat or catch up [email protected]

emma nsw dylan john 6/12/06

HI im Ellie, im 19 and have a little boy called Harley who is 8 weeks today. i live in Bateau bay. my msn addy is [email protected]

Harley's Mum - April 2006

hi selene i am writing to an old entry of yours im just curious if you are the same girl i went 2 school with at berkeley vale high school,my name is sheryna my son noah is 13 months.

Sheryna+Noah+Airleigh,NSW.

hi all i am a 21 year old mum with a son bailey 10mths and am 13wks along with number 2. i am trying to get a bit more of a social life as you all know its hard meeting new people with a little one. and i dont really know many people execpt for family around the area my email is [email protected] i live in the umina beach- nth pearl estate area.

susan, NSW, 10mth old boy

Sign in to follow this topic