Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Central coast mummies

Central coast mummies Rss

Hello all my name is Selene and i live on the central coast nsw at toukley my hotmail addy is selene.phill@hotmail.com i would love to meet up or even just chat to get to meet new people. Hope there's some mums out there chat soon

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

hi there im alison i also live on the central coast im 23 mother of peter who is 15 months smile i have just added u to my msn hope to chat soon smile

mum of peter 25/12/04

Hi Girls,

My name is Leah I'm 25 with a 2 year old girl Annalise and 19 weeks with number 2.
I'm moving to San Remo on Friday and i'mm looking to meet new people aswell.
My email add is leahsoutham@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you,

Leah and Annalise

Leah, NSW, Annalise 2.

Hay ther Selene my name is Alison i have a 10mth old girl Ella we Live at Gorokan next door to you my email is geoff.alison4@bigpond.com.au there are heaps of us chatting from all over the coast i can add you to the list if you wish?
I have lived on the coast all my life it is just me Ella and my hubby to be and a big stuipd lab LOL what more do you expect froma lab hay. hope to speak to you soon.
Hooroo
Alison

Alison 27yr NSW - Ella 4yr, Kylan 18mths, one in t

hi my name is emma im 18 with bub #1on the way im 16weeks atm and at the moment im in toukley but i am moving in a few weeks to gorokan. if anyone would like to chat or catch up emma_newell87@hotmail.com

emma nsw dylan john 6/12/06

HI im Ellie, im 19 and have a little boy called Harley who is 8 weeks today. i live in Bateau bay. my msn addy is ellabebee@hotmail.com

Harley's Mum - April 2006

hi selene i am writing to an old entry of yours im just curious if you are the same girl i went 2 school with at berkeley vale high school,my name is sheryna my son noah is 13 months.

Sheryna+Noah+Airleigh,NSW.

hi all i am a 21 year old mum with a son bailey 10mths and am 13wks along with number 2. i am trying to get a bit more of a social life as you all know its hard meeting new people with a little one. and i dont really know many people execpt for family around the area my email is ripcurlgirl1984@hotmail.com. i live in the umina beach- nth pearl estate area.

susan, NSW, 10mth old boy

Sign in to follow this topic