Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Looking for other single mums in the port macquarie area to hopefully start a single mums group here

Looking for other single mums in the port macquarie area to hopefully start a single mums group here Lock Rss

hi all being a single mum and bored every weekend and not really being able to talk to my married friends about single mums issues and unable to find a single mums group in port i thought id start my own im hoping to get alot of single mums together to create new friends and friends for thier children and a chance to be able to swap babysitting for drs appointments etc and every now and then just the mums get out and have a break and of course the oppurtunity to sit down let the kids play and chat away about anything so if your interested id love to hear from you add me to msn or email me on [email protected]

Dani and Zoe

Hi Dani!
Bummer, I wish I was closer! I am in tweed heads, but I have the same probs! I cant talk to any of my happy married friends about the issues I deal with, they dont get it at all!! I was only thinking the other day, I need a single mums group...lol!
Good luck with getting one together!
Lyn

Me, NSW & DS 22.12.04

Dani, I've added you to msn.

Suzanne, NSW, 3 boys

Sign in to follow this topic