Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. moving to central coast

moving to central coast Lock Rss

Hi there am moving to central coast very soon and was just wandering if there is any mum's around the woy woy, umina beach sorta area that would love to chat to a mum of 2 and number 3 on the way due 16th jan.
Hay there and welcome my name is Alison i am from the Northern end but there are about 15 mothers from all round the coast that email each other and have been talking about meeting up and havent realy gotten there yet. If you would like you can email us as well get talking there are some from that end of town but it may also be nice to talk to some other around the coast too. my emaill is [email protected] if your interested email me and i can tall the girls to add you to there list. I have an 11mth old girl called Ella hope to here from you soon

Alison 27yr NSW - Ella 4yr, Kylan 18mths, one in t

hello i live at point clare smile which is real close to woy woy ive been here for a few years at point clare and have always lived on the coast i have a 17 month old boy peter if would like to chat my addy is [email protected] would love to have a chat

mum of peter 25/12/04

Sign in to follow this topic