Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. any young Mums from port and surrounds preg??

any young Mums from port and surrounds preg?? Lock Rss

Hi all, i live in Kendall, a small and pretty village near port macquarie, Im 25yr and pregnant with baby #2. Just wondering if there was any other young mums in the area wanting to catch up for a cuppa and a chat sometime!

cheers kristyXX

Kristy mum to jamie and 4 month old imogen

hey Kristy my name is Wendy and i live in Laurieton.I'm married with 5 kids and only 31.So i'm nice and close if you wanted to meet up sometime for a cuppa.

Wendy,5 kids,1 to 13,32 yrs old.

hey. I am 22 and live in port. I have one son who is 3 and expecting baby number 2 in november, I would love to chat sometime. DO you have MSN??
hi my name is racheal,im 21, i live in taree, my daughter ela-rose is 8 months old , i work full time and my parnter is a stay at home dad, so i have little social time, i havent yet meet any other young mums aound this area. if u wanna chat my email and msn addy is
[email protected]

Rach

hey my names bek i'm 17 and just had my baby boy tyrus who is 3 weeks old today, i use to live in bonny hills but moved to the pilbara in north west wa 2 years ago. Things have changed so we have decided to move bac over to bonny hills/port in december. I would love it if there were any other young mums around the place who would like to catch up for lunch and let our bubs have a play every now and then. My email address is [email protected] feel free to add me take care everyone bek xox

Bekkyboo and TJ2

hey. I am 22 and live in port. I have one son who is 3 and expecting baby number 2 in november, I would love to chat sometime. DO you have MSN??

hi there, i am 25 and i currently live in port macquarie ive lived here for 3 months now so i really dont know anyone and im looking for some friends. i have a 2yr old son and expecting number 2 in january,i go to the salvo's playgroup on mondays.
Sign in to follow this topic