Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Anyone here from Newcastle

Anyone here from Newcastle Rss

Hi all you newie girls

I'm an ex newie resident now living in Melbourne but am coming up for 2 weeks in June

This is where you guys come in....

Do you know of anywhere I can borrow/hire a carseat/capsule and a pram (obviously the car seat is most important) for my boy who will be 3 mths when we are away.

Any info would be great either write back here or email me stephaniedavy@optusnet.com.au

Thanks smile

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi Stephanie

I am pretty sure that they have a hire place at John Hunter Hospital!

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hi everyone!
Looks like there's a lot of Novocastrian Mums on this site - I've just joined and I'm really glad (and relieved!) to see so many.
I'm 26, married and I have a 3 1/2 year old son and a 9 month old daughter.
From what I've read on this post, it looks like we're all pretty much around the same age. Most of my friends are single and/or childless and my two bubs are the first in my and my husband's families so I joined this site in the hope of meeting some other mums around my age. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Bye for now.

Melissa, NSW, 3yr old & 9 mth old

HI My name is Lisa, I am 29 years of age and I am from the Lake Macquarie Area and I have a 5 month old son, I live with my partner and all my family live 2 hours away so I dont know anyone.

I am with this program called Hunter Home Start and I have a volunteer coming out once a week, I also attend there once a month playgroups,
I was wanting to meet other people in the area so I can meet up for coffee or just chat generally about our babies and what they do and dont get up to.

Jarrod is a real terror when it comes to him having his feeds, he is still on the bottle but I have a problem with him when he tries to throw his head around like a crocodile and it makes it very hard for me and my partner to feed him, does anyone else have this trouble.

Hope to chat to someone soon,

Lisa, nsw, mum of jarrod

Sign in to follow this topic