Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Any Newcastlr Mum's in here???

Any Newcastlr Mum's in here??? Lock Rss

Hiya,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if there are many (or any) Newcastle Mums around??

I am the proud mother of 1 absolutely gorgeous 6mth old baby girl and am 27yo.

I am interested in chatting with any down-to-earth, interesting, fun and confident women at a similar stage in life with a potential view to meeting (not rushing into anything tho).

I have had a few interests in the past but as I am sure many new Mum's can appreciate, I haven't had any true opportunities to indulge in any of them recently.

I love horse riding, reading crime novels, watching crime TV shows (CSI(s), Law & Order(s), Cold Case, CI channel on Fox...lol) but again don't often get to indulge as there just isn't enough hours in the day.

I am also attempting to finish a Small Business Management Course by correspondence thru TAFE and most recently have started my own AVON business.

If you would like to chat and are genuine, I would love to hear from you ;o)

Talk soon.
hi tanya. i also have a 6month old princess! my name is kelly and i also have a 4yr old son. we live at lemon tree passage and im 23. i dont have much time for hobbies but love spending time playing with my kids. i also dont have much time to watch tv!! smile but always tape my soaps home and away & neighbours also survivor, my restaurant rules, amazing race and lost. anyway would love to chat. kelly

Kelly, NSW, Caleb born 3/10/00, Hannah born 21/8/0

Hi Kelly,

Great to get a response smile

How long have u lived as Lemon Tree Passage?? It is not an area that I am familiar with but it sounds like it is a long way from things?? Isnt that up toward Nelson Bay??

Ii don't expect that you will have the time (or inclanation for that matter) to post over Easter in which case, I hope you have a good one and that Easter Bunny comes bearing too many chocolates grin

Look fwd to talking with you soon wink
hi, hope you had a good easter!
we have lived in lemon tree passage for about 2 1/2 years. it is about 40 min from newcastle. yes it is up towards nelson bay. what area of newcaslte are you from?
when was your bub born? hannah is now 7 months old and she has got 2 teeth, claps hands and has been crawling for 1 week! shes into everything! i also have a 4yr old son caleb who is a great big brother.
anyway would love to hear back from you, Kelly.

Kelly, NSW, Caleb born 3/10/00, Hannah born 21/8/0

Hi
I am the very proud mummy to a 1 year old (birthday is today actually)little man with another little man due on the 27th of July 2005.

We live in Warners Bay, (at the moment) looking for another rental a bigger one at the moment!!!

I also sell avon only really to friends and family I don't go door to door or anything don't seem to have the time for that.

We are already involved with a mothers group, so if you wanted to meet up you are definately welcome to come and join us one day. we meet on wednesday mornings.

hope to hear from you soon
Meredith

X o x o x o

Mum to Declan born 30.03.04

Well, I have lived near Belmont for about 2 years now and my daughter is 7months old (tomorrow actually). Tarsh has got her 2 bottom teeth but is not yet crawling (altho she does seem to get around pretty well) - having said that it wont be too long as she does get herself up and has started rocking.

I too am a member of a mothers group which is great and the girls are all really nice and while I enjoy spending a day a week with them I don't think that any of us have really become the sort of friends that would be comfortable just rocking up for a cuppa or calling up for a chat or anything and frankly that is the sort of friendship I miss and am looking for...never know, I might get lucky gasp)

Anyways I would really love to keep chatting and get to know you both.

Hope to talk soon.

Hi,

My name is Karen and I come from the Maitland area. I am 30yrs and have 4 children, an 11 yrold boy and 3 girls aged 3, 16mths & 3.5mths.

I also am new to this forum and don't know to much about it.

I also enjoy watching the crime TV shows that is when I have enough time.

I am enjoying this huggies forums as I am a stay at home mum and am unable to meet many people so it does get a bit lonely as I don't have many people to talk to other then children and my partner works long hours, so this is a great way for me to communicate with the outside world and also a way for me to indulge in adult conversation.

Hope to hear from you for I would looove to chat.
Karen.

Karen, NSW, 11,3,1yrs & 3mths

Great to hear from you Karen.

There are actually a few people floating around online from Maitland, you may find that a couple of them may surface and you could hook up (if it suits).

The Net is a great way to "reach out" when things get a bit difficult at home, sometimes we each need to be a bit more than just parent.

hows it going, I live at Dora Creek. I have a little girl who turned two yesterday (the 3rd of the 4th) plus another one on the way, due in 2 and 1/2 weeks time.
I am prob a bit boring, I don't really get out and do much, except for taking my little girl to swimming lessons (at Toronto) plus to the park occasionally and try and go for walks.
I enjoy "cooking" with my little girl, which I try and make 'something special' with her at least once a week. I am thinking of taking her along to a playgroup though, for some social interaction. Can anybody recommend a good one in my nearby area?

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Sorry Linda, I don't know of any play groups anywhere I'm afraid. My little one is only 7mths old.

I don't know for sure but I think there is an association or something that co-ordinates playgroups from all over. Playgroups Australia or something. Alternatively you could try your local Early Childhood Clinic, they might be able to put you in touch with some...Sorry I cannot be of more help.

BTW - Nothing wrong with being "boring" and doing such great things with your DD.

I hope you find what ur looking for Linda, in the mean time, I look fwd to hearing from you more online gasp)
hi my name is Mariann, im 35, i live at Medowie not far from newcastle. i have a 8 1/2 month old daughter she is trying to walk but still needs furniture to help, she gets into everything ugh. we have been here since january 04 from SA so dont know alot of people around. no mothers group. would like to meet other mums around too
Hi Mariann,

Great to hear from you.

WHen you say "no mothers group", do you mean that there aren't any over your way or simply that you don't attend??

8.5mths and trying to walk - that's fantastic. My daughter is 7mths old and only started crawling yesterday which is both a very proud day and also a rather sad one...just means that my little princess is growing up on me and I don't know that I am ready for that to be honest.

Anyways, I look fwd to hearing more about you.

Talk soon.
Sign in to follow this topic