Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Outer Eastern suburbs mummies?

Outer Eastern suburbs mummies? Lock Rss

Hello,

Is there any outer eastern suburbs mummies who would be interested in meeting up for coffee, walks, play dates or whatever? I have a nine month old son who would love some company and we are in Lilydale!
[Edited on 12/10/2007]
Hi Kaz
I live in the outer east but my bubs is only 7 weeks old so i don't think your son would have to much fun with her. However if you are looking for someone to chat to, or go on walks with, i would love to meet you! Are you a first time mum? How old are you?
Kel

Mummy to Lily

Hi Kel,

I am a first time mum - I have PM you too!

Thanks!
Hey there Kaz and Kel,

Im from the outer eastern burbs and would love to get to know more mums in the area. How old are you both??

Mel
xoxo

LIVING AND BREATHING THE REAL WORLD!!!

Hi Mel,

I'm 28 and DS is coming up to 10 months....my first and only!
What makes you say only kaz?? Although I must admit i am the same as you most of the time.

Mel
xoxo

Wellll......I recently became a single mummy so unless I have been chosen as a vessel for the second coming of Christ I'm thinking that Aidan will probably be an only child smile

See I'm just not that religious......
Ha! Your funny Kaz! I think i'm gunna like you! I have PM you too!
Hey Mel. I'm 28 as well! How old are you? Where abouts do you live? I live in Upwey and have an 8 week old DD

Mummy to Lily

Hehe sooooo good Kaz I like your sense of humor.

Hi Kel Im 28 too. At the moment I live in Glen Waverley with my parents and hubby and daughter but we hope to change that next year sometime. Its a long story but yes we have moved out of home and did have our own home but are back here while my hubby gets better.

Would love to catch up with you both.

Mel
xoxo

Hey Mel
How funny that we are all 28! I hope your hubby is ok!! How old is your daughter? Would be great to meet you and your bubs! I guess somewhere around knox would be central for you! How do you feel about driving to Lilydale? There is a great lake there to walk around which is really nice and there are playgrounds erc. Are you working at the moment? I am free most days as i am on maternity leave.
Let me know what you think
Kel

Mummy to Lily

Im always up for a drive to Lillydale I love the lake and the playground there I recon best in Melbourne.

Abi is 19 months old now.

As for days im free well I spend alot of time in and out of hospital visiting hubby but I can always take a day of to do something with friends. The only mornings im not free are Monday and Friday and other morning is good for me though.

Feel free to PM me and we can swap numbers and emails and catch up.

How about you Kaz when are you free??

Mel
xoxo

At the moment most anytime....

Soon it will only be Tuesdays and Fridays though and from there on I'm not sure. I know that sounds a little vague (hey - I am a mother and so it's allowed right?) but my situation with being newly single is a day at a time at the moment.

Long story!
Sign in to follow this topic