Huggies Forum

dandenong area Lock Rss

Hey Caryn

Haven't heard back from you. Did you get my email? Is everything OK?

Nicola
Hey everyone,

How are you?? So... are we still all going to meet up a shopping centre or something??? It would be fantastic to catch up with everyone.....

Hope to hear from anyone soon to work out a day, date and time......

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hey Karen

Love to still meet up. Is there a particular day, time and/or place you would prefer? Let me know and I will be there.

Nicola
Hey Nicola,

I don't mind when or where we catch up. Usually anytime after 2.30 would be good as I have to drop hubby off to work. Unfortunately we only have one car. Unless its a Saturday or Sunday and anytime is ok. Actually the other alternatice is say around 11-12 during the week. As long as I have left by 1pm the latest.

Kazz

Hey Kazz

2.30 is probably a bit late for me as I have 2 kids to pick up from school at 3pm, but the morning sounds good. Should we make a day and time? Next week Monday and Tuesday are no good for me, but any other day is OK. The only distinguishing place I can think of is at Fountain Gate Food Court near the back side of Kmart where there is the childrens playground. What do you Think? Let me know.
Nicola
Hey Nicola,

That sounds like a great idea. Anyday is fine for me. Say around 11.30?? Nicholas usually wakes about betwwen 9 & 10 so that would give me plenty of time to get there. You pick a day if you like and we will be there, at Fountain Gate that is smile
It will be good to catch up.

Kazz

Hey Kazz

11.30 sounds OK to me. What about we make it for Thursday or Friday, either day doesn't matter to me. If anyone else would like to come, that would be good to. We will have to carry a red rose(joke) or something so we know who each other is........
Let me know which you prefer.

Nicola
Hey Nicola,

If its ok Thursday (tomorrow) would be good, at 11.30. I am just trying to think how we can recognize each other?! Nicholas has a bluey pram, I'll bring Nicholas's fluro blue and yellow cap and I'll either put it on him (if he keeps it on) or I'll leave it on the table. Unless you can think of something else to do??

Also, to everyone else....... like Nicola said if anyone else would like to come you are more than welcome smile

If thats all ok Nicola I'll see you tomorrow smile

Kazz

Hey Kazz

Tomorrow sounds great. 11.30am at the playground area in the food court at fountain gate shopping centre. I will look out for you. Jaimee has a grey jogger pram, so be on the look out. If anyone else is interested, the more the merrier as they say.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Nicola
hey girls!! How did your meeting up go yesterday! Did many mums show up? Next time i will have to try and make it ... I'd really like to meet somewhere but as i'm not a very confident driver just yet (only had my P's bout three months), I'm still nervous driving round shopping centre car parks:)!! Next time i'll be there though! Hope you all had fun yesterday! PS. Nicola, I was driving round a few days ago and i now know where your street is! YAY for me:)

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey good on you! If you know were I am you should have dropped in. Our meeting went well (i think) yesterday. Only myself and Karen turned up, so it was a bit disappointing, but fun anyway. Was nice just to get out and meet someone new and have a chat. If you feel uncomfortable driving to a shopping centre, can you suggest anywhere else that might be good, i dunno maybe a park or somewhere? You name the time and the place and I will be there and I am sure Karen would like to come to. If there is anyone else out there who would like to join us or has some ideas let us know?
Hope to catch up soon.
Nicola
Hey, I really did enjoy myself yesterday (Thursday). Thanks for coming Nicola. I think Nicholas enjoyed himself too. smile It was nice to get out and especially meet someone new and hopefully we'll get to meet a few more mums and kids. I will definitley come if you, Nicola and 'brandons_mum' want to meet at a park or anywhere else.

As Nicola said if anyone would like to join, that would be fantastic.
Take care everyone

And again, thanks again Nicola for a lovely chat smile

Sign in to follow this topic