Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Hello, any mums in and around Sunbury?

Hello, any mums in and around Sunbury? Rss

Hi there

I'm just wondering if there are any mums in and around Sunbury who would like to catch up for a cofee and a chat sometime? I have a 14 week old baby boy, Harrison and would love to meet some other mums.

Thanks!
Claire
hi there im not in sunbury but not 2 far do u have msn?
hey im in melton and would love to catch up for coffee, i get so bored at home i have 2 sons, riley almost 21mths and lucas 8weeks, i have facebook.

rachel

im in melton too but its not that far from sunbury. im 22 and ds is 2.5
hiya smile I'm jess and i'm from melton -lol- my lil man is 2yo
Hi Claire,

I'm in sunbury too (doesn't seem to be many of us!). I have a 7.5 month old son, first child.

Are you in a 'Babies in Hume' group run by the council? If not, ask your MCHN for more information. I've just finished one and now we've started a playgroup. It was a really good way to meet other new mums!

Kirsty.
I'm also on facebook, look me up

kirsty campbell

let me know how i know you in the friend request!

kirsty.
Hi, we have only just recently moved out of Sunbury but still visit regularly. I have two boys, 9months and 2.5years. Always interested in making new friends smile I can also recommend a fantastic playgroup if you are interested. I am actually considering travelling once a week to our old playgroup as I haven't found one I am happy with in our new area. Please feel free to contact me. Would love to chat smile
hi claire.

i live in Deer Park but would be interested in a meet. I have a 4month old girl. email me if you like: bundybabe628@hotmail.com
Hi Claire, I'm Rebekah.. I live in Sunbury, I have a 3 and a half month old baby girl her names Kiara and I also have a little man his 14months old and his names Cyrus.. I'm so bored at home and would like to meet other mums.. I have Facebook!

Thanks
Rebekah
Hi smile I am Tenika and I have a little boy who is four in September and a seven and a half month old girl. I am in Perth at the moment but will be moving to Sunbury in the next few months due to hubbys job and I would love to meet some mums beforw I move so I have some sort of friend base before I move over so if anyone wants to chat I am on Facebook under Tenika Brown or send me a msg on here smile hope to chat to some of ypu soon xo
Heyy, I'm DJ and am due with bubs in October. I live in Sunbury, if you ever want to catch up or chat feel free to message me
Sign in to follow this topic