Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

New to Langwarrin Lock Rss

My husband and I have just moved back to melbourne with our 3 children (ages 4, 2 and 7 wks) and I'm looking for a playgroup/mothers group with children of a similar age (especially the younger two as the older one will be at kinder next year). If anyone knows of anything in the area can they let me know. Thanks

Emma Vic girls 4 & 2, boy 7 wks

Hi Emma,
I live not far from you, I'm in Crib Point. I have a 22 month old and am 5 months pregnant.
The best place to look for playgroups and mothers groups would be to ask your local maternal & child health nurses, I've tried a couple of playgroups locally and weren't to thrilled the mums were so busy drinking coffee and having a smoke they weren't even watching their kids, but you might be lucky.
Hope this helps.

Steph
hey Emma, how are you? I can't be of much help, but I am in hampton park which isn't too far from you ... and i also have a two year old!! Is your 2 yr old a boy or a girl? I only have 3 weeks of work left till i go on maternity leave ... so if bub doesn't come early we could catch up early in the new year!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic