Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. new to melb living in cairnlea

new to melb living in cairnlea Lock Rss

hi i am 26yrs old married with a beautiful 21mth old daughter and i'm 17 weeks preg. i'm new to melb having just moved from adelaide. i had an amazing mothers group in adelaide and both myself and my daughter miss the companionship. if anyone in area or not too far away knows of any playgroups or other groups for young kids or other catch ups it would be much appreciated. bit lonely here but i'm adjusting.
[Edited on 17/07/2008]
[Edited on 17/07/2008]
where exactly is cairnlea??

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

its near deer park and sunshine west.
ahh you're like totally the other side of melbourne (to me) boo sad

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

well seams to be the way. this is a new development too so not many people know where it is.
hey there. im about half an hour away. i live in melton. im 22 and have a 3 year old ds. do you like it here

mum to one goregous boy

wow half an hour hey? umm i haven't given it muh of a chance here. i am still pretty sick with morning sickness and haven't gone out much. i miss adelaide alot. had a great mothers group and lots of family and friends there and only know a couple of people here and they all live far away. but slowly trying to get bak into things like kindergym and swimming classes etc.
Hi,
I am 30 yrs old, married and live in Caroline Springs, which is only 5 mins away from Cairnlea. My little girl is the exact same age as yours and I moved to Melb from interstate just last year so am in the same boat as you. Would be great to catch up for a chat!

Hope to hear back from you soon.
hi i live in deer park, literally down the road. im 22 and have a 4month old if your interested in meeting up. my email is: [email protected]
Hi,

I am from St Albans. You could try the Delahey Community Cenre or the Deer Park Community Centre. If you google them you should get thier address and a phone numnber. Delahey is about a 10 minute drive and Deeer Park is up the road.

Thanks Princy
Hi i just moved to melbourne from adelaide last month and am also looking to make some friends i am 22 weeks pregnant with my first bub and i live in tarneit which is about 20 mins away if you want to have a chat my email is [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic