Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. South Eastern Burbs Meet

South Eastern Burbs Meet Lock Rss

Hello. Just to let you know I made my slice and mousse cake yesterday all ready for today, then I couldnt sign into huggies last night so thought I would just get up and try in the morning. Well huggies forum still said it was down for maintanance and I only Just now could sign in. So I have a hell of allot of food here + fruit that I was going to make the kiddies fruit salad with, all here. I couldnt get your address, phone number nothing! And I asked the only person whos email I have (Rouba) if she could pm you but she mustnt have been on Or on her email. I have bruna's phone number But no credit on my prepaid so Couldnt message or call her and ask if she knew or could get on. I was so bloody upset as I was looking forward to coming, and was Actualy going to ask if it was okay if I came with a cold...But as I said I couldnt sign on so i was pissed off!

I tried signing in a NZ but kept bumping me off to .au so wouldnt work either.

Its dissapointing no-one else turned up but if they are huggies mums then I would think maybe they had the same problem. If I EVER dissapear again, its not because Im away from the comp (unless its w/e-monday) It because I cannot sign on. I work on my comp all week. So email me if I dissapear at [email protected]

Are you up for re-scheduling, anytime at all? I will be opening my home to a selected few that I know/meet on here for a learning ladder party but not for a few weeks or more so would still love a meet up in between...

Sorry again smile

Im Sorry Mel no one turned up thats not good at all.
As i said in my sms to you yesterday morning why we couldnt come i wouldve loved to come and catch up agian i got ds into the doctors and both of hes ears are infected.
I will talk to you soon.

Jodie,Vic

Hi Girls,

Thank you so much to all that replied to my not happy jan message. I hope it didn't seem rude it was not my intention to be rude I was just hurt to be honest.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Mel
xoxo

LIVING AND BREATHING THE REAL WORLD!!!

Sign in to follow this topic