Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

SE Mums Group Lock Rss

Hi guys,

Im from Cranbourne and wanted to start a mums group for all the mothers near by who are interested. I see heaps of posts about this, but seems that they never eventuate to anything, and id really like this one to!!

I have 2 boys, Lachlan (2.4) and Rory (7 months).

I am free Mondays and Wednesdays, and wanted other mums who are interested in having a chat over a coffee, getting to know each other, swapping stories and advice. No comptetiveness or the b****ing that my old mums group had. So if your interested, please post here or PM me. WOuld be happy to organise the first meet at my house in a couple of weeks, as it looks like a toy shops anyways and there plenty to entertain the kids.

hey shaz Id bee up for it, though next week abigailsmum is holding one on Thursday next week and we will be attending...Are you and the boys free to come along???

Cheers smile

Hey tehre girls,

Would love to have you at my place next Thursday if you are free.

As for an ongoing mothers group wold love to be a part of it Mondays are only good for me after 11am and Wednesdays are a bit up and down for me though as Hubby goes to hospital on that day and I sometimes go too.

Mel
xoxo

LIVING AND BREATHING THE REAL WORLD!!!

Yeh im the same...Mondays after 11:30am free.

Shaz you should come on Thursday if you can...Im making yummy naughty foods grin

I normally go to a playgroup on Thursdays, but I can come there instead to meet you guys this week. Thats why Thursdays are not generally good for me. Will PM for details.

i wouldn't mind catching up smile
i have 2 yr old DD and 4 yr old DS!
However i'm only free tue/wed after 12 ... due to working full time and DS being in kinder this year!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Ok, so how about if we organise something for Monday 1st September,or Wednesday 3rd September Im happy to have a few people to my place, so if you are interested in coming, pm me and I will give you the details.
[Edited on 18/08/2008]

Would be more than happy to come along but i can only do Monday after 11am and Wednesday I wouldn't know for sure till the day really.

Mel
xoxo

LIVING AND BREATHING THE REAL WORLD!!!

Im the same, after 11 would suit me on both days.

Also I will be holding a learning ladder party at my place on a thursday if anyone would like to come. Im looking at 2-3weeks away. Any interest?

Sign in to follow this topic