Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Cheap Baby Food In Melbourne

Cheap Baby Food In Melbourne Rss

Hi everyone

thought I'd just let you know about a cheap discovery i made on the weekend.

Across from the racetrack and next to bunnings in sanddown (on the way to dandenong) is a food clearence centre and they have cheap hienz baby food at the moment the banana custard has about 2 weeks left on the useby (you get 24 small jars for $2) and the savoury ones are indate till august ($1 for 12 bigish jars)

Anyway Bennett is too young for it but I thought I'd pass it on smile

Love Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hey dteph
i think i know the place you're talking about but i never even thought of looking there for baby food!! I used to live in noble park just arouind the corner from there. I might just have to check it out ... but we're pretty much just making food for bub ourselves rather than buying pre-prepared now! Its more fun! How is your little bub doing anyway?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

oops that was meant to say steph NOT dteph!! blame it on the baby brain!!

We drive all the way over there from Werribee just to see what good stuff they have smile

Bennett is doing really well - going to the clinic tomorrow to get him weighed can't wait to see how much weight he has packed on smile

Love steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hey steph!! Bennett will be one month old tomorrow ... wow it seems like you just had him yesterday!! Time flies huh? My bub is nearly 6 months ... don't know where that time went either smile

Sign in to follow this topic