Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. New Melbournite looking for Mummy friends ;O)

New Melbournite looking for Mummy friends ;O) Lock Rss

Hi my name is Hache, I'm a single Mum, I've just turned 30, have a beautiful 8 month old baby boy (my miracle) and a few months ago I moved from Perth to Melton. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can go to meet other Mums around my age. I have been to a couple of 'mothers groups' and I have to say at one I felt old enough to be the mother of most of the girls there and the other I couldn't relate to the women as majority were married with more than one child and I felt like the outcast. I guess I'm looking for other women/friends who don't have to be in the same boat as me but we have some things in common and can relate to each other. Or if anyone can suggest a group/place I can go to or join to meet other Mums in my area I would be most grateful.
Thanks so much.
H&Z

H&Z

hi hache you could maybe look up playgroups victoria and you can prob find one in your area if we some of the girls i meet up with ever meet up to do anything near the city like go to zoo or anything your welcome to come along:o)

yeh there is a melbourne weekend meet thread and though a few have said they would prefer a park and not so much cost, I might make it a zoo meet if more ppl from city area or surrounding want to come along. There are many friendly mummies on here around your age and one that Tania and I meet up with a fair bit and a few that Tania knows and meets up with around her area.
Im sure you will find fellow mums on here too.

Please show interest in the bellow thread if you would like to come along <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Melbourne Weekend Meet

Sign in to follow this topic