Huggies Forum

Western Suburbs Rss

Hi

My name is Tanya and I have a son that is 11 months old, and will be one in a couple of weeks (my poor baby is growing up!!) Im in West Footscray.

I would love to talk or meet up with some mums that would like to catch up regurly, whether it be coffee, shopping, playcentre, park, whatever!!

Tanya, Mummy to Sebastian 5/4/2005

*pokes tongue at Tanya*
Are you following me?? hehe

I havent posted here much, in fact i forgot i was a member here til someone reminded me.

And yes i do know Tanya!
I am in hoppers and have a son, Elijah who is almost 10 months old.

Michelle
Hello hello

Fancy seeing you two here! I'm Jo and I live in Altona East. I have two boys 4.5 and 2.5 and I am pregnant with number 3, due in August.

I know Tanya and Michelle already but I am looking forward to meeting others in our area as well.

Will come back to chat later.

Jo
Hi girls, fancy meeting you all over here!

I so need to catch up with people, I am free on Mondays and Fridays.

I have a 4 year old son, Ryan and my little princess will be 1 on Friday, Chloe. I am 28.

I live in Werribee.

Hope to catch up soon.

Natasha

Natasha, Vic Ryan 4 and Chloe 1

Hi everyone, my name is Rebecca. I'm a mum to Thomas & my partners name is Andrew. We live in Sunshine North.

Rebecca, Melb, son Thomas 18.01.05

Hi Im Elizabeth,25, I live in Sunshine with my 7mth daughter Alexis. Love to chat to any locals.

Elizabeth, Alexis 7mths, Vic

Me again... my email addy is eliza_aries@hotmail.com if anyone would like to chat. add me to msn aswell if u like

Elizabeth, Alexis 7mths, Vic

hey yanya i am from kings park,i have a 4year old girl and a 4mth old baby girl.would love to chat email me at mndzkt@yahoo.com.au take care katie

katie,victoria,mum to 2 beautiful girls!

hi ladies, i would love to meet up, when is the best day?????????

izaccs birthday party is in few weeks and would love for more people with kids to come,

its on the 30th april.

I cant beleive my baby is gonna be 1

im free everyday, what suits everyone else
Sign in to follow this topic