Huggies Forum

school age children Rss

Hey ladies (and gentlemen)!!
Just wondered since there isn't really a section for mums with school aged children, how many of you there are out there! Would be nice to compare the goings on in our 'older' kids lives! Also, who knows, some of us might have kids at the same schools and not even know it smile
I have 3 kids! My eldest is 5 and just started school this year! We are in the south eastern suburbs!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey, I have 3kids and my nephew also lives with us.
I have 2 at school,9yr old girl and 5yr old boy and we are in the northern suburbs
Hi,
I have 3 children.DD 10,DS 3 and DD 23 months.
I only have the one at school and DD 10 is in grade 4 this year.We are in the Northern Suburbs.
smile]
BOO sad I'm in the south east ... wouldn't it be so cool to find ppl on here with kids at the same school as your own smile

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey, I have 3 kids, one is 15 in yr 10, and the other two are home with me (one is 4 and the other is 2). I am in the south eastern suburbs (near Frankston).
I am trying to find information about Kindergartens and how to find the right one, it's really quite tricky! Where abouts are you approximately!
Cheers
Shaz79

mum of 2 little princesses & 1 prince!!

Hi there I have one school aged child who is in grade 3. We too are in the Sth East Suburbs I think from memory the same suburb as yourself Itsy. Tys goes to a country school just outside of town although we live approx 5mins walk from the new school being built and due to open in 2011 which is the year Moo will start so Im all confused about what to do lol.
Lachie started Prep this year as well. South Eastern suburbs for me too!

I have 3 at school in SE suburbs. Oldest is in high school.

Sue. Mum of Zac, Ashlee, BJ and Tahlia. Vic

Hi i live in the eastern suburbs i have a son who is 8 and is in grade 3
Hello. My eldest is atarting school this year. I have 3 kids but the bonus is number 2 is starting 3yr old kinder as well. We are in the Eastern suburbs.
Sign in to follow this topic