Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Things to do in Melbourne

Things to do in Melbourne Lock Rss

Hi Melbourne Mums. We are visiting Melbourne with our 4 month old son in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone could suggest anything fun to do with our baby? We are planning the aquarium and zoo and the Otway fly walk... any other nice things we could do as a family?
Thanks heaps.
there is always the werribee zoo which is more like an african safari type thing.

umm ill have a think and see if i can remember anything else
[Edited on 13/08/2009]

mum to one goregous boy

You take bubs for a walk around the botanical gardens. If it's a nice day u would get some lovely photos, there is cafe there too, so you can relax with a coffee.

You could plan a day trip to the Dandenong Ranges. There are lots of lovely cafes and quaint shops and Puffing Billy railway. There is also the tulip fesitival but I think you may be too early for that as i think it is in the later half of sept, early oct.

When are you coming? The Royal Melbourne Show starts on Sept 18.

Thanks for all your replies guys. We will be too early for Royal Melbourne Show but will have a bit of a google about the Dandenong Ranges, thanks. We are also looking at the Weribee park and will def go for a walk through the botanical gardens. Ideas much appreciated smile
hi an alternative to the zoo is the collingwood childrens farm it has lots of animals where they can touch and pat them etc and has a nice cafe.. its more interactive then the zoo smile thats what i would suggest smile hope you have a gorgeous holiday xo

Sign in to follow this topic