Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Williamstown/Yarraville/Newport/Point Cook etc...

Williamstown/Yarraville/Newport/Point Cook etc... Lock Rss

Hi,

I am due in January and keen to meet other expectant mums in my area. I am from NZ originally and my mum, sister and close girlfriends are all back home in NZ and I miss having them close by, especially now. I am hoping to meet some people here to have coffees/catch ups with now and after the baby is born. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kim
Congratulations on the pregnancy! I have a 10 month old bubba so im not expecting but i thought i would say congratulations anyway and hope all is well i am in Yarraville!

I know how you feel about not having family close we moved here when Spencer (my DS) was born from the goldcoast not as far an NZ but you cant just pop over..

Take care
amber

Hi Yarraville mummies! For info on child-related stuff in the area check out www.localmums.com.au It's a website specifically designed for the Maribyrnong area.

hi kim, i have a 9 month old son and am expecting my second bubs in may. where do you live? i am in point cook. would love to catch up for coffee or milkshake. i am also from nz, lucky for me my family is here but my partners family is still in nz and he would really love to have them here, especially now that our son is here. hope things are going well with the pregnancy.

alexa

alexatoi

Hi girls
Im in werribee and would love tp meet up for coffee sometime

Tracey

Hi, im not expecting anymore but i have a 7 week old baby girl and would love to meet up with other mums with young bubs. Im currenting living in Trugnanina.
Zoe
hi girls, i live in tarneit, and would love to make new friends. my email address is [email protected]

would love to catch up.

izacc,ethan and mya

Hey,
I'm keen to meet up,have a three year old and one year old, will be living in Truganina in two weeks time smile Any good coffee shops round this area?
hay, ive posted a reply on the otehr post. im jackie and im 26 also looking for friends.

if u wanna meet up sometime next week i can meet u at wyndham village. i live in tarneit so 2 mins away from u.

let me know.

[email protected]

izacc,ethan and mya

Hi Kim,
I'm also originally from NZ (Wellington) and live in Yarraville. My Mum is around the corner in Williamstown, so I'm lucky. But I don't know any others in Melbourne who are having babies, or many newish mums on this side of town. Would love to meet up. I'm due late April with my first, and IVF special. smile
Mia

Hi,

I am due in January and keen to meet other expectant mums in my area. I am from NZ originally and my mum, sister and close girlfriends are all back home in NZ and I miss having them close by, especially now. I am hoping to meet some people here to have coffees/catch ups with now and after the baby is born. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kim
Hi,

I am expecting my first and am in Tarneit if anyone wants to catch up, please feel free to PM me.

I am not allowed to drive at the moment but after bubs is born would be nice smile

Cheers smile
hi to you all.
im Louisa and from nz also but have been here for almost 6 years. im moving to Truganina just after the new years. i have 2 daughters already that are 3 and 4 and im due new years day with another girl. would love to meet some mummies in the area as i wont know anyone

Hope to hear from you
Sign in to follow this topic