Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Wanted Twin Side By Side Pram or Stroller!!

Wanted Twin Side By Side Pram or Stroller!! Rss

Hey Ladies

I'm after a side by side Pram or Stroller (ex: Steelcraft pebble model or Babylove Odyssey model, or anything similar to those models.

I'm located in Werribee South so needs to be located for pick up in surrounding suburbs but i have relatives that live in Wantirna and Geelong that could be droped off at (i would provide a fee if you were to drop it off).

Needs to be able to take a newborn and 20 month old, be in pretty good condition with next to no scratches tears or stains, material to be in darker colours.

Willing to spend upto $200 for a very good conditioned pram/stoller.

If you do have a pram/stroller that meets these requirments please email me some photos and prices. (I can also provide a bartering system with you, i can offer a Customized canvas painting of basicly whatever you want give me your idea and i'll see what i can do but the one thing i can't do is any true to life stuff).

My email address is bratip@bigpond.com

Thanks Heaps
Hope To Hear From You
Kirsty T
Kirsty my name is Bruna and I am in Cranbourne west which isn't too far from Wantirna. I have a Bertini Twin side by side pram. Will email you some photos and my numbers.

Bruna

Sign in to follow this topic