Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Thornbury/Northcote area mums

Thornbury/Northcote area mums Lock Rss

Hi mums

my family just moved to Thornbury/Northcote area and I'd like to meet mums in this area so I was wondering if anyone is interested in creating playgroup or mothers group. I am Stay At Home Mum and I have 2 girls, a 2 year old and an 8 month old.
hi there im jess i live in preston, i have a lil girl who is 1. im a stay at home mummy and i am starting to study 3 days a week at the end of november but i would love to meet new mummys grin
Hi, I've a 3mth old girl and live in Fitzroy North. Your post is quite old, but if you're still looking for local mummies, so am I!! grin
I know this is an old post but I'm due in about two weeks, live in Northcote area, was wondering about groups around here...
I am moving to Thornbury in April and its a new area for me. I will have an almost two year old at that time. Keen to hear from other mums who might the occasional meet up!
Hey everyone, not sure if this thread is still valid. I live in Northcote and my first baby is due last week of June. Definitely keen on meeting new mums / mums as i'm newish to Melbourne.
Has anyone find a mums group around here yet? Or should we start one?
Sign in to follow this topic